Would you trade for Josh Gordon?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
No way. Gordon likely won't be back in the league. Dude doesn't get it and he isn't worth any compensation, small or otherwise.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Yeah,

I'm pretty sure he'll get his "mind right" after this.

Won't happen tho (trade)

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
No. He's nothing like Britt, Britt was just a knucklehead and proved he could be subdued, Gordon is a dumb dumb shooting himself in the foot constantly with the same thing over and over and he just won't change it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I love Gordon, but I can't trust him just got caught up to speed on his latest arrest so I trade nothing.

A55VA6

Legend
MAYBE a 7th, but probably not.

He's a great WR but all he does is get into trouble. Why trade for him when he's just going to get arrested or test positive for drugs and be suspended 1+ years?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Idk, thats tough. At first you see his issues and say no, he's self destructive and has a ton of issues. But the more I think about it, Fisher is the best coach for him to end his issues. We have a strong stable locker room full of leaders, unlike in Cleveland, we've had quite a few success stories with players off the field, we've even got Kenny Britt motivated so far. Our QB situation would allow him to dominate in the NFL. He would put up big numbers and reach his potential on our team. Easily the best receiver since Holt.

If his suspension isnt too bad, go for it. Worth a shot. If he's cut, put a waiver request in. This is the same coach who took a chance on Titus Young, so I wouldn't be surprised if Fisher took a chance. His potential is enormously high.

Short version: Sure.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why give up anything of value for him? He was likely to receive a year's suspension anyway - his DUI arrest probably guarantees it. And then his coming back is dependent on him being able to stay out of all trouble for a year - which is unlikely.

At the end of that time frame - if he is able to be reinstated to the league he'll have to work his way back up to speed - while staying out of trouble. And then he'll be a free agent.

If the Browns are willing to trade him for something of virtually no value - it's because they don't think he'll be able to stay clean, anyway. A position I'd agree with.

jjab360

Legend
No. He's nothing like Britt, Britt was just a knucklehead and proved he could be subdued, Gordon is a dumb dumb shooting himself in the foot constantly with the same thing over and over and he just won't change it.
And what would you call this exactly?
On April 12, 2011 Britt was arrested in New Jersey on three counts (including a felony) following an alleged car chase with police. The charges were later reduced.[9] On June 7, Britt pled guilty to careless driving and was fined.[10] On June 8, 2012, Britt was arrested in Hoboken, NJ, charged with resisting arrest.[11] On January 13, 2013, Britt's close personal friend was involved in a stabbing and Britt reportedly drove him to the Jersey City Medical Center. When police attempted to ask Britt about the incident, he was allegedly not willing to cooperate. The incident marks the ninth time Britt was involved with police since he joined the NFL.[12] In May 2014, a sex video briefly appeared on Britt's Instagram. The Rams announced they were looking into the incident.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's what I was gonna say. Makes no sense to even acquire someone who won't play anyway.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hell no. Gordon is a goddamned idiot who's either too stupid or too arrogant to change his ways.