Would you support the Rams if they were accused of Pats-level cheating?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Would you support the Rams if they were accused of Pats-level cheating?

• Total voters

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
No goofy answers this time, sorry.

Plain and simple question: If the Rams had the same kinds of accusations against them, both in severity and frequency, of cheating as the Patriots do, but had a similar record to the Patriots, would you continue to support them?

A55VA6

Legend
Would I support them? Yes.
Would I like their actions? No.

Winning by cheating doesn't count.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
NO!! that's like saying " Would you support Racism If... Or Would you support Child abuse If... !" I'm a purist!!!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course. Because the claims would seem so ridiculous and petty. We'd be like, if teams hate us, they should just beat us.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nah, I don't have a double standard on this one. It would be embarrassing for me to be a fan of that.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Would I trade a all the little slaps on the wrist Goodell has given the pats for all the cheating in the past for several superbowl rings?? Yes! Yes I would.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I would think they suck at cheating since they haven't been able to win for 10 years.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Embrace it. Cheats never prosper apparently, what a load of bollocks that is.

V3

Hall of Fame
F NO! I'd be calling for everyone's head. Cheating is wrong. Pure and simple. It doesn't change if your team is the one doing it. That's like saying you're okay with cheating on your wife but want to divorce her if she does it. Being the one gaining from cheating doesn't make it right. Anyone that says otherwise is a hypocrite.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
If the Rams were to start cheating, I would hope they could cheat a little better than the often caught Patriots.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Nope. I've put up with enough BS from this team as we all have but I draw the line at cheating to win.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Well here's my take. I would always support the horns. Travesties of the current regime can't take away our past. However I would not excuse it. If another fan brought it up I would have no comeback...simply I would say yes, it sucks, and as a Rams fan I am disappointed by the horrendous actions. I don't think it would make the rings any less enjoyable though lol

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I would not. Furthermore, I'm having a hard time supporting the NFL in general for its complicity.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
For all those who would not support the franchise if they cheated, here's my question. Would you come back to the Horns if the cheating owner and coaches were outed and a new regime took their place?

I didn't stop supporting them once they hired someone proven to have cheated by paying his players to injure opponents, I see no reason I'd stop based on cheating by deflating balls.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Yes I would still support the Rams, but I also have no problem with any other team cheating, or accusations of cheating. All teams cheat in one way or another, some get caught, most don't, and some blow whistles. Only exception is the "bounty" scandal, that is unacceptable; but again the Saints were not the first and only team to use such methods.