Would you rather have...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Jimmy Graham or Max Unger and why?

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I think both teams would be better off trading back..........

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
But we have Cook!:yess:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Jimmy Graham. Even if he can't block, he's a great pass-catcher who would tie in great with Kendricks and Harkey. Plus I like how Barnes has been doing. I can't say the same for Cook.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
I'd rather have Graham because Graham would be a bigger upgrade over Cook than Unger would be over Barnes.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Let's just rejoice in the trade. . . Graham doesn't fit well in this division and/or his teams style. He'll have some nice games but overall it didn't work well for either team.

V3

Hall of Fame
Unger. I feel the C position is very underrated. They're the QB of the line, if the suck, defenders get to your QB FAST, and if they're good, there's a ripple effect that goes down the line because the OGs don't have to help out as much which allows them to concentrate on their own guy or help their OT.

I might change my choice if we ran a different offense like what they had in N.O., but since we don't, I'm sticking with Unger.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Graham is tempting but he's not as good a fit for this team as Unger. Definitely Unger, hands down.

Debacled

Starter
Graham simply so we could kick Cook to the curb and actually use Kendricks or Harkey as a lead blocker.

They have me pulling my hair out motioning Cook into the backfield.

For what its worth Brees has been getting his teeth kicked in this season. That line isn't doing him many favors.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I think Barnes is going to own the C position and we have a good unit that will grow together well, so I'd not take Unger. Graham would be an upgrade over Cook, he at least looks like he wants to catch the damn football, which is more than I can say about Cook.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I want to say Unger because he's an upgrade over Barnes, but Graham would be a MUCH bigger upgrade over Cook.

With Barnes stepping up and his play improving each week, I'd have to go with Graham.

Those damn drops!!!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Graham. You can draft or sign a centre. It's hard to land one of the best TEs in the game.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Graham. You can draft or sign a centre. It's hard to land one of the best TEs in the game.
Mmmmmm... Canadian/British spelling... love it.

Sorry, what were we talking about again?