Would You Rather Have

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You think those RB are facing 9 in the box? No way. No one stacking up against the run against Brady. If Stacy was playing for the Pats he'd be lighting it up.

The difference maker is Brady and his OL. That's it on the field, that is. Then there is Belichick.
Amazing how 6 guys can beat 46 twelve times in one season.

63 extra points by their RBs
36 extra points by their kicker

99 points. The Patriots scored 96 more points than the Rams this year.

It was all Brady?

bskrilla

Starter
I'll add that I think it's very likely that the legend of Tom Brady helps a lot with avoiding 8 or 9 in the box. I'm also not arguing that Bradford is as good a QB as Brady. I think Brady has demonstrated for years that he is one of the best of all time. But I think it's heavy-handed to attribute all or even most of NE's success to Brady. An amazing coaching staff and front office is the reason they are perrenial contenders.

WvuIN02

Starter
Is this thread serious?

Trading an entire team for one guy is something the Redskins do.

bskrilla

Starter
And in regards to the original post. Do I have to have all those guys during the time when they were here? Or do i go into a fresh season with all of those guys and pick who I want to play? If it's the latter I'd take the 27. A grouping of Amendola, Tavon, Brandon Lloyd (ignoring any locker room issues), Jared Cook and a healthy Danario Alexander would be a pretty nice little receiving core.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Really hard to say because the other guys TA and Bailey don't have the same body of work. My knee jerk reaction would b elike everyone else to say it is obvious to take Johnson but what if TA had all those return yards and the long TD that were taken away by penalties???

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That's because Brady has already proven himself MANY times in the past.

I honestly think he's slowing down a little. Just look at Brady's numbers before Gronk. He didn't have anyone special then with the exception of Moss for a stint.
I think Welker has to be considered a pretty special talent in that offense in the role he played

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I see that, but you not only lose far more production but depth as well.....maybe I'm missing something....
Nah - you're not missing anything. I'm not sure the premise demands that you can't have any other receivers besides Calvin. If that were the case, you just triple team Calvin every play and he's no factor. I also hope that TA and Bailey make me totally wrong. I actually think both of those guys are going to be special. Bailey seems to catch everything near him and gets good separation while Tavon can be just a plain game changer.

PhxRam

I see that, but you not only lose far more production but depth as well.....maybe I'm missing something....

Your missing the fact that the thread was started to poke fun at the other "would you rather" threads.

Somehow it turned into three pages of confusion.

Alan

Legend
I don't think CJ would fare very well when he's the only WR on the field. I'd stack even our CB corps against him and win every battle.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Amazing how 6 guys can beat 46 twelve times in one season.

63 extra points by their RBs
36 extra points by their kicker

99 points. The Patriots scored 96 more points than the Rams this year.

It was all Brady?

It's 2 guys. Brady and Belichick. Plus a solid OL.

Just look at all the Pro Bowlers on the Pats D. Talib is the only one who made it, a bad character guy they didn't even draft. They gave up less points than

If you think they scored all those pts because they have a wonderful kicker and great RBs, I don't know what to tell you.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's 2 guys. Brady and Belichick. Plus a solid OL.

Just look at all the Pro Bowlers on the Pats D. Talib is the only one who made it, a bad character guy they didn't even draft. They gave up less points than

If you think they scored all those pts because they have a wonderful kicker and great RBs, I don't know what to tell you.
Are we doing that now? Putting words in each other's mouths?

Clearly I said that they scored 99 points via their kicker and RB's. Ninety-nine. Not "all those points."
Then I said that they scored 96 points MORE than the Rams this year.
Before that I said Brady threw for 3 more TD's than Bradford/Clemens combined.

Where do you think all the points are coming from that led them to the 3rd highest scoring offense in the league?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Are we doing that now? Putting words in each other's mouths?

Clearly I said that they scored 99 points via their kicker and RB's. Ninety-nine. Not "all those points."
Then I said that they scored 96 points MORE than the Rams this year.
Before that I said Brady threw for 3 more TD's than Bradford/Clemens combined.

Where do you think all the points are coming from that led them to the 3rd highest scoring offense in the league?

Brady is the reason why the FG's are possible. And Brady is the reason why the RBs have much more room to run than Stacy.

This isn't a what came first the chicken or the egg. Brady is the man. He makes it all happen. Him and Belichick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Brady is the reason why the FG's are possible. And Brady is the reason why the RBs have much more room to run than Stacy.

This isn't a what came first the chicken or the egg. Brady is the man. He makes it all happen. Him and Belichick.
I don't think he makes it all happen, because that discounts anything else they do on defense and special teams, but he is among the top 5 QBs in the league.