Would you like to have...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Would you want to have a weekly chat room?

• Don't you have a life? Why do you need a weekly chat?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
There was a thread discussing how great the chat rooms are during game day. They really are great. I thought it might be cool to have a chat room once per week, maybe on a Saturday afternoon where we can all kick back with a drink or two; discuss the Rams and just shoot the breeze. Some of us don't live in a place where we can sit at a bar and talk about our favorite teams. This could be that opportunity.

I admit that it might be boring if there isn't much going on during the chat to comment on. Before I tried to go any further with this, I just wanted to know what your thoughts are.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I voted yes because I enjoy the chat room so much, but I don't really think if there isn't a draft or game to provide a topic it would be reliable.