Would you like a Ram getting in twitter fights constantly?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
Sherman got into it with Legarret Blount yesterday, now today with deangelo hall.

4imzwn.png

I don't know if it rubs me wrong way because he is a Seahawk, or what. What do you guys think? To me this reeks of insecurity on Shermans part. The constant need to take a shot back at anyone who says something about him. By the way, I don't disagree with what Hall said at all. He definitely benefits from having to great safetys behind him and a great pass rush.

Alan

Legend
It looks like DeAngelo Hall initiated that exchange. How is that Shermans fault?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Idk I have no issue with him responding when attacked

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I actually like Sherman, he's a marketing genius in the cesspool of America's sports PR industry.

Alan

Legend
rfip the second forgetting the times:
I am just saying the constant need to respond everything single time. Idk, seems a little childish to me
Today, many people spend a large percentage of their live's doing tweeting and other social media. If someone was talking shit about me I don't think my reputation would be enhanced by not responding. It's a different world today that I don't fully comprehend but I can't blame a guy for not wanting to be bullied. Cyber bulling is a big problem right now and getting worse.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Hall is right in one point he made. With Kam Chancellor and Earl Thomas ball hawking and dishing hits at safety, most wide outs will be hesitant to cut inside and the probably won't find much room over the top. Plus, Seattle has a respectable pass rush so the end result is Sherman just being able to take a few steps on a drop back and make plays on the sidelines. DeAngelo Hall is not privileged with that type of defensive support so his plays are more respectable to me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're grown men. They can do what they like.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think it is distasteful for Hall to call him out on social media.

But, I hate Sherman and that was friggin hilarious.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
As far as the Rams, Chris Long can get in all the twitter wars he want's cause he always wins.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think twitter is one of the dumbest things you can do ,I don't do either that or facebook places like this your name is not associated with your comments,but still you occasionally make a fool of yourself, there it's tied to you forever,that sort of exchange should be private,you don't want to have to stand behind it to the whole world if you are smart.Twitter uses up your 15 minutes of fame and usually not in a positive way.
They both look dumb to me .

If they're helping us win games they can do whatever they want off the field (within the law, and without being Incognito style ass holes).

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Honestly, if I were a GM or Owner, I'd do what I could to prevent my players from having a social media presence. Period. I think the overwhelming amount of negativity and foot-in-mouth moments FAR outweigh anything good that could ever come from it.

I'm sure there are plenty out there that would be all ass-hurt about that being an abuse of 1st Amendment rights and yada yada, but most companies have similar policies about limiting use of social media. If I were wanting people to take my franchise seriously, and I were paying an individual tens of millions of dollars to represent my product? Seems fair to me.