Would you consider Doriel Green-Beckham?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Willie

Starter
No where near. MU actually has a very complicated spread O imo. You gotta be able to run tons of routes. You gotta block. And you gotta go over the middle.

DGB is much farther along than Quick was coming out. And, DGB would get (likely) benefit of having Britt around his rookie year rather than his 3rd year. Having a big time VET WR around with the big body type like Britt was been excellent for far more than production.
I think DGB is farther along than Quick, but he only played 2 years in college (and only had one stellar year) and is still raw. He had a clear size advantage and was able to "win" based on that. The routes I remember we're not precise. This doesn't mean he can't have an impact the first year, I just think he's fourth on the Rams roster in year 1 (behind Britt, Quick and Bailey...in no particular order; assumes Britt is back). Austin is a gadget player so I didn't mention him. But he does have great size.

Athos

Legend
I think DGB is farther along than Quick, but he only played 2 years in college (and only had one stellar year) and is still raw. He had a clear size advantage and was able to "win" based on that. The routes I remember we're not precise. This doesn't mean he can't have an impact the first year, I just think he's fourth on the Rams roster in year 1 (behind Britt, Quick and Bailey...in no particular order; assumes Britt is back). Austin is a gadget player so I didn't mention him. But he does have great size.

Don't get me wrong, he's far from polished. I was just saying he's farther along in his development than Quick was, particularly in regards to picking up a playbook.

And DGB was a great blocker. All of MU's big 3 WRs in 2013 were fantastic blockers which was why the offense was so smooth.

Big Willie

Starter
Don't get me wrong, he's far from polished. I was just saying he's farther along in his development than Quick was, particularly in regards to picking up a playbook.

And DGB was a great blocker. All of MU's big 3 WRs in 2013 were fantastic blockers which was why the offense was so smooth.
Agreed

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't know all the details but if a guy is super talented, like Green is, it usually takes an aweful lot go get kicked off a college football team. Just ask Michael Floydd.

I would take a chance on Green if Fisher/Snead figure he is safe enough, but that is a tough call. He must not be too smart if he got kicked out of a college with his talent level. And they thought Blackmon was a safe bet, so in retrospect I think it would be best to avoid him.

StLouieRam

UDFA

Yeah, I want DGB - and Bradford back under center. Looking back at these highlights and Bradford going deep to Danario Alexander - I want DGB. Trade down and pick up another late 3rd round pick for a QB.

La'el Collins / DGB / Grassu / Petty / Tyrus Thompson / Mincy

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I don't know all the details but if a guy is super talented, like Green is, it usually takes an aweful lot go get kicked off a college football team. Just ask Michael Floydd.

I would take a chance on Green if Fisher/Snead figure he is safe enough, but that is a tough call. He must not be too smart if he got kicked out of a college with his talent level. And they thought Blackmon was a safe bet, so in retrospect I think it would be best to avoid him.
Thing is that Beckham broke rules at MU and that got him kicked off the team! Hell. the head coach got a DUI and it cost him about a million bucks because of his contract with MU. They don't fool around with that stuff at the ZOU!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Without a doubt, he's better Han Amari Cooper. Runs a 4.3 40, with that size. He could be our Megatron, if he got his mind right.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yes I would consider it....but not at 10. Getting booted from a team is a bad sign, but, he is very talented.