Would Gurley Take a $1 million less a year if...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Would Todd Take a million less with not having to do pressers?

• Yes, you know it!

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • No way he's giving up a million in this way!

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Maybe if Limited to "You Ball, You Get the Call," from Deion Saunders

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
he didn't have to answer stupid questions from reporters...I watch the poor guy hating it and trying to endure it, week after week.. He obviously hates it. So...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Plus, it's not possible. Just ask Marshawn "I'm just here so I don't get fined" Lynch

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its a Million Dollars! Not a thousand dollars... hell, I wouldn't even give up a thousand dollars.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its a Million Dollars! Not a thousand dollars... hell, I wouldn't even give up a thousand dollars.
I would venture to say that all of us are not multi-multi million dollar workers. $1K or $1M to us is money not to be lost to us. Gurley probably buys a piece of jewelry worth a $100K and has a few cars worth $500K together, and that was before this last massive contract.

To a guy that has Fark you money, $1M might be worth not having the aggravation...

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I would venture to say that all of us are not multi-multi million dollar workers. $1K or $1M to us is money not to be lost to us. Gurley probably buys a piece of jewelry worth a $100K and has a few cars worth $500K together, and that was before this last massive contract.

To a guy that has Fark you money, $1M might be worth not having the aggravation...
If it was a struggle for him and his family growing up then I bet he wouldn't turn away $1 million just for that. I bet his mama would smack him upside the head and ask him if he lost his mind.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

It's the equivalent of suggesting someone who makes 70k per year would give up $4,900 (1/14 or 7%) to not do 16 interviews, for about 30 minutes each, per year.

The odds are unlikely. Really effing unlikely if you were asking me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's the equivalent of suggesting someone who makes 70k per year would give up $4,900 (1/14 or 7%) to not do 16 interviews, for about 30 minutes each, per year.

The odds are unlikely. Really effing unlikely if you were asking me.
You forget about the press week before the several Super Bowls we particpate in before his next contract....BRUTAL!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
You forget about the press week before the several Super Bowls we particpate in before his next contract....BRUTAL!
He ought to take a cue from us and just start taking about his lunch with every question. I've seen some of us do that when conversation goes sideways. Does anything in the contract say they actually have to talk football during the press conference?

Reporter: how's your knee feeling after that game?
Gurley: you know yesterday I had a ham sandwich and a orientation shake. Next question.

Reporter 2: were you in any pain after that big tackle in the third quarter?
Gurley: I had spaghetti and meatballs around 6 PM. I had Ragu as the sauce. I used to use Preggo, but I have a girlfriend now so I'm trying to get that word out of my life.

Reporter 3: will you just answer the questions were asking you?
Gurley: no

Turducken

Starter
Maybe he could turn the tables on them. Announce that he's going to donate $1000 to charity for every stupid question he is asked in a presser. That way he doesn't come across as surly.