Would everyone please just SHUT UP.......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
about how bad the Jets supposedly are!!?? Not you guys, the damn media!! I swear this is setting up as one of those games that the Jets come out and have a "statement game" against us. I swear it is almost predestined to happen. I am kinda psycho like that, but as snake bit as this franchise has been, it just makes too much damn sense to me right now. EVERY DAMN TIME I turn on BSPN or NFLN they are talking about how the Jets are a mess, Tebow should play, blah blah blah. Think they will be motivated for this game?? It is as if everyone is TRYING to motivate those turds!! Ugh, Rex go choke on a toe......

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was a damn fine rant.

Applause.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks for that. I think that is what Venturi is trying to say in his "3 Keys" - tho he is no where near as eloquent. :sly:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
LOL they do that every week.

Rams gonna whoop 'em...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I hear ya faceplant, LAST DAMNED thing the Rams need is to let the press clippings count this game before it's time.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to put our best foot forward, stick our toe in the water once on the field, repair any broken arches in our game plan and hope we don't put our foot in our mouth. The Jets might smell like a bad case of athlete's foot right now and if the shoe fits, wear it, but Rex will have no Loafers on the field once Sunday arrives.