Worst Ram loss you've ever endured

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The 75 and 76 games were killers. 37-7 at home and that damned mud bowl against the Vikes. Rams were heavy favorites in both games.

The regular season game that really hurt was Everett's coming out party ruined by a hail mary. New England. Of course.

Then SB 36.

That Hail Mary went to Irvin Fryer didn't it? That one WAS a killer. Fuck

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Any loss to the Whiners...my brother lives in Merced and never fails to call me. Asshole!

cracengl

Rookie
I didn't remember half of those early 2000's games. I guess I compartmentalized them well....until I watched the videos again. SB 36 I guess is it for me. I don't remember much about that game either, other than remembering screaming at the tv for 3 solid hours.

I also remember seeing them in Tampa during the Linehan era. After 400 bubble screens got stopped for 2 yard losses, I knew the GSOT was never going to happen again..at least not for a while.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
January 14, 1989 NFC Championship loss to the Whiners 30 - 3.

That's mine as well ... January 14 1990 ... 89 season --

The second quarter from the **ers brought me close to tears ... the superbowl in 2002 comes in a close second --

RamWoodie

Legend
Top dog is the Superbowl against the Pats...even with all the holding of Rams WRs and Faulk, the Pats got aways with...and the blow to Kurts head on the INT...the Rams had that game and went into a PREVENT DEFENSE...:mad:

It was 1977...and in the Conference Championship, the Rams lost in the Coliseum to the Minnesota Vikings 14-7...they turned it over three times and lost the game...:mad:...after that who can forget Az Hakim's fumble after a terrific comeback against the Saints...:eek: