Worst movie you've ever seen?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
For the win.... Quick note. If any of you love B movies for their B-ness, you should love this one. It must be intentionally bad. My son and I got a kick out of it though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4yBv4sSKTw[/youtube]

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
BatteringRambo said:
The is fun so I wanted to return w/ a few more in addition the what was listed prior in no ranked order..just BAD!
(I even remember trying twice!)

The Happening
Norbit
The Avengers
Dreamcatcher
Disaster Movie
Speed 2
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

There's a reason why I don't frequent theaters, Netflix or movie channels.

I got blazed awhile ago one night in 2008 and stumbled on You Don't Mess with the Zohan. I laughed my ass off and out of all my friends or family only my dad and a good friend agreed. For whatever reason I could watch it numerous times same goes for Year One...whether the "jury" thinks these were just bad. :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I can't agree with Avengers. That was one hell of an awesome movie. Absolutely loved it.

If we're talking about really, really bad movies, Thankskilling (won't even use italics for this abomination because it's as far from a work of art as it gets) wins it hands down. It's basically a Thanksgiving "horror" (i.e., the horror of a particularly bad slasher film, except worse)/"comedy" (although I fail to see anything funny about the subject matter) independent "film" about a cursed turkey - yes, a turkey - murdering people...and doing other things to those people that I cannot and will not mention on this site for fear of being permabanned. I won't even link the trailers (yes, it has trailers); you guys will have to look for it yourselves. It's a despicable, disgusting film. I don't care that it was on a shoestring budget. I don't care if it was purposely made to be bad (I don't know if it was or wasn't.) The losers who directed the film should've done better things with their time and with the money they had.

Oh, and to top it all off, it's getting a sequel.

Troll 2 is easily the worst movie I've seen, but it's so hilarious that I actually enjoy watching it. The guy who played the son in the movie made a documentary a few years back called 'Best Worst Movie' and it's actually a really good film.

I've yet to see 'The Room' but that might give Troll 2 a run for it's money from what I've read. I've got that on my 'To Watch' list.

Other terrible movies:

Any/all of the Fast and the Furious movies (or pretty much anything Vin Diesel puts his name too.)
Meet the Deedles
The Master of Disguise
Enough

There are ton of other terrible, terrible movies, but those have really stuck with me.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
BatteringRambo said:
The is fun so I wanted to return w/ a few more in addition the what was listed prior in no ranked order..just BAD!
(I even remember trying twice!)

The Happening
Norbit
The Avengers
Dreamcatcher
Disaster Movie
Speed 2
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

There's a reason why I don't frequent theaters, Netflix or movie channels.

I got blazed awhile ago one night in 2008 and stumbled on You Don't Mess with the Zohan. I laughed my ass off and out of all my friends or family only my dad and a good friend agreed. For whatever reason I could watch it numerous times same goes for Year One...whether the "jury" thinks these were just bad. :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Year One is incredibly stupid, but it cracks me up, especially when Cera dances.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It's hard to rank them. I put movies like Troll 2 for instance in another category, I mean, was it supposed to be good? I don't think so. I used to love to rent bad movies, just to see how bad they were, and laugh at them.

So, Millennium, totally botched movie, and On Deadly Ground.

Quantum of Solace was pretty awful too.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
:zomg1: Avengers?! AVENGERS?!?!?! :hmph: :ahahah: G'day sir.

My worst movies...anything Adam Sandler after Mr. Deeds.

Also...Jurassic Park 3. Hopefully JP4 brings back the charm of that franchise.

Oh and Ang Lee's Hulk. And Daredevil.

And X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Anyone ever seen Mega shark vs Giant octopus? Easily the worst movie ever made.

Yes, it is a real thing, Google it...