Worst movie you've ever seen?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
I nominate Troll 2. Truly hilarious in it's awfulness. I highly recommend it if you feel insecure given other's selections on this thread by the idea that you may not have seen the worst of the worst. I'm confident that I have.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LOL.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4[/youtube]

For me -- Grease 2. Holy shit what a travesty that was.
There are a ton of sequels that should have never been made though.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ghost Dog. I really like Forest Whitaker. Not so sure after that turkey.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Death Proof

Quentin Tarantino's contribution to Grindhouse. Absolutely unwatchable.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Too many to think of... I had a gunner who used to love bad scary movies, because they were usually laughably bad.

There was one about killer sheep, one about killer flies (that trapped people inside of a house even), etc.

Death Race 2000 is pretty bad.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
The Adventures of Pluto Nash.
emurypaz.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
And a toss up b/t Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd.
begu7yta.jpg

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Gone Fishing. I watched ten minutes and stopped, couldn't take it. Just terrible

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119214/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119214/</a>

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Let's Talk about Kevin,,. Watched on iTunes...90 some tomatoes...worst movie I have ever seen.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
The Stupids starring Tom Arnold...tragically bad.

I've walked out of one movie in my life and that was Gothica with Halle Berry, no she didn't make it enjoyable.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
The is fun so I wanted to return w/ a few more in addition the what was listed prior in no ranked order..just BAD!
(I even remember trying twice!)

The Happening
Norbit
The Avengers
Dreamcatcher
Disaster Movie
Speed 2
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

There's a reason why I don't frequent theaters, Netflix or movie channels.

I got blazed awhile ago one night in 2008 and stumbled on You Don't Mess with the Zohan. I laughed my ass off and out of all my friends or family only my dad and a good friend agreed. For whatever reason I could watch it numerous times same goes for Year One...whether the "jury" thinks these were just bad. :cool:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
VCRam said:
All movies with Matt Damon are usually the worst.
Shut your mouth.

Good Will Hunting?
The Bourne Identity?
The Departed?
Rounders?
School Ties?

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BatteringRambo said:
The is fun so I wanted to return w/ a few more in addition the what was listed prior in no ranked order..just BAD!
(I even remember trying twice!)

The Happening
Norbit
The Avengers
Dreamcatcher
Disaster Movie
Speed 2
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

There's a reason why I don't frequent theaters, Netflix or movie channels.

I got blazed awhile ago one night in 2008 and stumbled on You Don't Mess with the Zohan. I laughed my ass off and out of all my friends or family only my dad and a good friend agreed. For whatever reason I could watch it numerous times same goes for Year One...whether the "jury" thinks these were just bad. :cool:

Agreed on the list save one, I liked the Avengers. There have been some bad Marvel movies - Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man 3 and X-Men 3, I'd consider the Avengers a success compared to those.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Dragonball Evolution. I grew up a huge DB/DBZ fan and i couldnt make it through half the movie. I think people who never watched DBZ hate it just as much. Worst garbage ever.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Tron said:
Dragonball Evolution. I grew up a huge DB/DBZ fan and i couldnt make it through half the movie. I think people who never watched DBZ hate it just as much. Worst garbage ever.

Same story, big DB/DBZ fan here too. That movie was pathetic!!! Very disappointing. Hoping they can make a better one some day.

The only thing good about that movie was Emmy Rossum playing Bulma (just for the sole fact that she is one of my celebrity crushes)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
biggame1190 said:
The only thing good about that movie was Emmy Rossum playing Bulma (just for the sole fact that she is one of my celebrity crushes)

I had forgotten she was even in it. Great catch, had to go look at some of her Bulma picks. Def like her on the American version of Shameless.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Tron said:
biggame1190 said:

I had forgotten she was even in it. Great catch, had to go look at some of her Bulma picks. Def like her on the American version of Shameless.

Yea Shameless is one of my favorite shows, Fiona (Emmy) just makes me melt haha. Im not sure why I dig her so much but yea Emmy does a great job in Shameless, deserving of awards, same with William H Macy. That show is so great, cant wait for the next season