Worried about Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
He looks like he's been abused mentally. My brother (a 9ers fan) pointed it out when we watched the Falcons game, Dallas he looked it again (to me) and he is looking the same in this game.

If the Rams fix the O-Line can Bradford bounce back? Not sure. I'm hoping we get this fixed before he becomes David Carr.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's done. Doesn't have the field vision and aggressiveness.

bluecoconuts

Legend
We need to play to his strengths, and we're not doing that.

The thing that is most frustrating to me is that we identified the strength of this team. Spread em and use your speed..... Yet we do the exact opposite.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
HitStick said:
He looks like he's been abused mentally. My brother (a 9ers fan) pointed it out when we watched the Falcons game, Dallas he looked it again (to me) and he is looking the same in this game.

If the Rams fix the O-Line can Bradford bounce back? Not sure. I'm hoping we get this fixed before he becomes David Carr.

Same thing happened to Jim Everett back in his day. The hits keep taking a toll to the point where Sam will start getting "happy feet" just like Everett did. This is not good.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
He has lost confidence, is staring down receivers, and getting beat up. Recipe for failure and his coordinator is not helping him.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
MTRamsFan said:
HitStick said:

Same thing happened to Jim Everett back in his day. The hits keep taking a toll to the point where Sam will start getting "happy feet" just like Everett did. This is not good.
The same thing happened to Bulger too.

He might end up never reaching his potential

bluecoconuts

Legend
brokeu91 said:
MTRamsFan said:
HitStick said:

He would go on another team they would use him correctly, and he'd win a ring MVP, and be a top 5 QB.... And everyone would be scratching their head as we're in the middle of another rebuild trying to figure out what the fuck happened. What happened is we spent his first 2 years fucking around with teams that don't work, started to improve on year three, and then decided to do I don't know what to call this year 4, and everyone wants to give up on him.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Bradford is being wasted more than anything, not allowing him to play to his strength is killing this O. It seems that as soon as everyone started clamoring for the hurry up we stopped seeing it.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I just left the game on the bradford fumble... I tried to support him... Even tho this lost isn't directly on him, he doesn't look good at all. The guy is very timid. In the 3rd qtr I watched him walk off the field after a failed drive. I wanted to see if he was gonna talk to his lineman or any of his teammates. He walled straight to the bench by himself, lol. He doesn't have IT. No moxy at all. His name should have been TIM bradford... Short for Timid, Smh and we can't run the ball either... This season is over we might be a 500 or less team

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
brokeu91 said:
MTRamsFan said:
HitStick said:

He would go on another team they would use him correctly, and he'd win a ring MVP, and be a top 5 QB.... And everyone would be scratching their head as we're in the middle of another rebuild trying to figure out what the freak happened. What happened is we spent his first 2 years freaking around with teams that don't work, started to improve on year three, and then decided to do I don't know what to call this year 4, and everyone wants to give up on him.

Trade him to the Browns. Him with a true #1 (Gordon), a good O-Line, in a Norv Turner offense...he would get that team to the playoffs in his first year there

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I think we broke him.

By the time this team is good, I fear Bradford will have been stunted to the point that he'll be what Bulger was by the time he was finished with the Rams.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
bluecoconuts said:
brokeu91 said:
MTRamsFan said:
HitStick said:

He would go on another team they would use him correctly, and he'd win a ring MVP, and be a top 5 QB.... And everyone would be scratching their head as we're in the middle of another rebuild trying to figure out what the fuck happened. What happened is we spent his first 2 years fucking around with teams that don't work, started to improve on year three, and then decided to do I don't know what to call this year 4, and everyone wants to give up on him.

You're my boy Blue!!! Seriously, I love your moxy, but in my opinion...no. From what I see, the kid is easily read and taken advantage of. Almost like they know where he is going with the ball before he releases it. I have never been more concerned with Sam as I am this year. Definitely not all his fault though. this team is corkscrewing into the ground quickly on all sides. Almost too much to fix to blame any one person, but I have some people I would like to leave 1 Rams Way quicker than others.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
While Sam had a terrible game so did the OL and I'm fuckin sick of seeing the same failed shit on the line year after year.

V3

Hall of Fame
For the first time, I'm ready to admit that Bradford isn't the answer. It's time to move on. I can't defend all the mistakes he makes anymore. I've defended him from the beginning but I'm done. He locks onto receivers, refuses the use the pump fake, misses easy throws, has issues with touch, requires a perfect O-line to produce, batted passes, doesn't see open guys, etc.

I've written a bunch of stuff and just erased it all because I don't want to get in trouble. I could really go on a rant right about now but I'm trying my best not to. I've lost faith in Bradford and I'm quickly losing faith in Fisher and Snead. I'm just going to stop there. Thanks for the mini-vent.