word of the day.............

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
for Thursday is..............ATTACK! Play balls out! I've seen enough on the" D" side of the ball, bend but don't break, play off the ball stuff. I want to see guys flying around and hitting people(our safeties will) and have fun while doing it. Same go for the "O" enough of playing sideways. Fisher and company should watch the game film of last week then.... learn from it and burn it. Also for coach Fisher and company, I feel the cowboy game was a big test for them(losing on the road the week before and going back on the road) and they bombed it (ok it happened, lets move on) Rough waters are a truer tests of leadership, In calm water every ship has a good captain (Swedish Proverb) Time to line up and smack someone. Oh and look here comes the perfect team to do that too....................