Woke up this morning and......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Woke up at 5am today to get to work so I could leave early and be nicely sauced up before the draft starts.. Been waiting since the season ended!

Big Game

Living The Dream
Happy Draft Day

and i love the "Vontae Mack no matter what" note hahahhahah Great Movie!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Merry Christmas boys :)

I have lectures to attend all day today. Wishing myself luck focusing on work but I know it ain't happening.
Excitement levels at a steady 7.5/10 at the moment.
8.5 here and rising!!

It's gonna be a long day at work.
At least you've got something to occupy your time! I'm retired sitting here alone, playing with my .. keyboard .. waiting watching the time go by slowly!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I've barely paid any attention to the draft this year. I'm definetly going to watch it, but I haven't been impatient with it like years past.

Hell, I don't even know which network to watch it on. NFLN and Mike Mayok's ego, or the BSPN folks screeching non stop about Jameis Winston and spoiling picks.

When I woke up today, my first thought was TOMORROW IS AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON OMGZ!!!!!!!

Last edited:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm running lights for "the Lettermen"
during the draft tonight... my wife will be updating me....

tahoe

Pro Bowler
definitely excited, this draft so be crazy it can go so many different directions. Im planning on keeping my self busy from the time I get off work to the time the draft starts so it goes faster hopefully.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Big sports day today!

Gonna have to keep an eye on the Royals vs Tigers game while watching the NFL Draft.

Torn between what to watch tonight. :notsure:

Hope we land another quality pick tonight; sure would be nice to steal another Torry Holt/Orlando Pace.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I've barely paid any attention to the draft this year. I'm definetly going to watch it, but I haven't been impatient with it like years past.

I paid attention but i'm sure not as excited as most year. probably because we are out of rg3 picks (thanks Bradford).
I am hoping we go heavy on ol and 2nd rd developemental qb.
I know a lot of people want to go bpa but to me bpa is for teams with out major needs. take care of the ol this year and then next year we can go bpa. lets get a backup qb that we have high hopes for instead of game managers. there isn't a 2nd round pick in the last 3 years that I wouldn't give up to have a developmental qb

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Just put a piece of bacon in the microwave!