With win against Eagles and a 2-2 record, how would you feel about Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

With win against Eagles and a 2-2 record, how would you feel about Rams?

• Rams are legit. Rams win more than they lose

Votes: 57 63.3%
  • Meh...They are going to lose more than they win

Votes: 33 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joeyknish

UDFA
The worse news is, NFL D coordinators have also peaked at his "pro-like" form. I wouldn't expect to catch many D's by surprise this year.

Who cares if it catches them by surprise when leading the NFL in yards and points coming into yesterday's game against the Niners.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Who cares if it catches them by surprise when leading the NFL in yards and points coming into yesterday's game against the Niners.
Not sure where you keep coming up with this?
Total Offense: #10 @ 367.5/mg
Passing Offense: #4 @ 280.5
Rushing Offiese: #26 @ 87.0

But don't let the facts stand in the way of a good story. And all of this success when 2 of your games were played against JAX & IND, both of whose D's are in the bottom half of the league.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I am not sure what you are referring to....

Clearly I am not a Cardinals fan.
I thought AZfan93 was a Cardinals fan - new to the forum, so if that was incorrect, then there was no game last year.
I was referring to his statement that there was not a game between the Rams and Iggles last year.

joeyknish

UDFA
Also, I find the results of your poll to be amusing because they are not logical. Most of you are confident in a Rams win on Sunday, but then you say that beating the Eagles means the "Rams are legit." Can't have it both ways, gents. Either the Eagles are a good team that will be difficult to beat at home especially, or the Eagles are pushovers to begin with, and have no bearing on whether the Rams are legitimate.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Tell me, is the Rams starting quarterback still Shaun Hill? Why would a back up journeyman have any expectation to beat a playoff team on the road? How is he going to put up at least the 28 points it will take to match the Eagles?
thKPHI1TDW.jpg
"Get the Picture!?"

joeyknish

UDFA
Not sure where you keep coming up with this?
Total Offense: #10 @ 367.5/mg
Passing Offense: #4 @ 280.5
Rushing Offiese: #26 @ 87.0

But don't let the facts stand in the way of a good story. And all of this success when 2 of your games were played against JAX & IND, both of whose D's are in the bottom half of the league.

My facts were still accurate - because of the "as of yesterday's game". I knew they would take a hit in total stats based on yesterday's monstrosity.

joeyknish

UDFA
Also, would still like to see where we are in total points scored even after yesterday's game - probably top five would be my assumption.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Also, would still like to see where we are in total points scored even after yesterday's game - probably top five would be my assumption.
And your also ranked 7th in points allowed!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hey, we have won NFL Championships in the forties and sixties.
So! Check out my Avatar, the Rams, prior to the GSOT, Won Championships in the forties and Fifties. Plus a Long string of Play-off appearances in the 60's and 70's! What's your point!?

joeyknish

UDFA
So! Check out my Avatar, the Rams, prior to the GSOT, Won Championships in the forties and Fifties. Plus a Long string of Play-off appearances in the 60's and 70's! What's your point!?

My point was that the Eagles don't always choke.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The win like many have stated, needs to be in a certain form, good run defense, turnovers, and solid line play. We should dominate this team up front on both sides of the ball. If Davis continues his pro-bowl run, I see a blowout. I refuse to believe a Fisher coached team continues to under-perform...I expect a bunch of mistakes/errors to be smoothed out.
Hell, I still expect Mo Alexander to start soon (Sunday?). And I still see the playoffs...11-5.....Lets roll!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He inherited the OL in its present form, but for the drafting of Lane Johnson who had an uneventful rookie year. And they are road graders who can run (when healthy).
21 yards against the Whiners demonstrated that. But at least your team was able to pass against... oh wait... less than 50% completion percentage and 2 INTs with 0 TDs? But at least your defense shut down their running game... Oh wait!

It's cool - we're all just poking shit at each other. I just think this Rams team regardless of what they have or haven't shown, is very capable of shutting down your offense. And our running game was really starting to click against Dallas. Of course that is why they play on Sundays.

Cheers man.

LooNaTik83

I am a firm believer that the Rams will win more than lose. This team has the potential to be top contenders for the playoffs. I am looking forward to a good game this coming Sunday. It will be tough, but that will boost confidence in our upcoming schedule where it will only get tougher. 2-2 will be a good start to build off for the remainder of this season especially just coming off the BYE.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Also, I find the results of your poll to be amusing because they are not logical. Most of you are confident in a Rams win on Sunday, but then you say that beating the Eagles means the "Rams are legit." Can't have it both ways, gents. Either the Eagles are a good team that will be difficult to beat at home especially, or the Eagles are pushovers to begin with, and have no bearing on whether the Rams are legitimate.

I'm one who isn't confident that the Rams can go to Philly and win. In fact, I would be pleasantly surprised and even overjoyed. That being said; any given Sunday and all that. The Eagles will win the NFC East. With the Cowboys, Giants, and Skins in your division it would be embarrassing not to. I wonder how the Eagles would fare if they were in the NFL West however. Chip Kelly's wide open O playing 6 games a season against teams with tough defenses. Wouldn't that be something?

Thanks for joining up and chiming in with the discussion. As soon as Eagles fans get through mourning their loss to the 49ers and get to talking about the Rams on their forums, I will post the annual "What Eagles Fans Are Saying" thread. Hope to see you there.

Remember to attack the argument not the one who made it and all will be fine. So far, so good.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Did anyone say the Beagles are not a good team? I think it is very logical that they will be difficult to beat at home, and they are a good team, AND if the Rams beat them, it will be a step toward being legit. If we lose, that puts at 1-3 and that doesn't look good toward the rest of the season. Not following your logic. Are you then saying that if our Rams beat your team then your team is a bunch of pushovers? I don't think anyone here is saying that. I'd hope you would back your team better than that and I'm sure you do.

Last edited: