With tonight's loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
We are officially out of the playoffs. Based upon my NFL Predictor, we need to root for the Cowboys to beat the Eagles along with the Whiners beatin Seattle this weekend. If Seattle beats Arizona in week 16 then it will come down to them having to beat us in order for them to make the playoffs. This assumes both the Cowboys and Lions don't have a complete melt-down in the last three weeks. So we have something to look forward to. I see a win next week and another season-ending win in Seattle to springboard this team to a successful 2015 season!

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
I can't believe I am saying this but I am rooting for SEA over SF. SF is close to collapse and I want to make sure it happens let them try and rebuild :)

I know we in theory want them both to collapse, but that is very wishful thinking, but if it can be garunteed that one does fully collapse then I got to root for it. It could take a long time for Sf to rebuild...Harbaugh has left that team old and empty (which is amazing considering their # of draft picks over the last few years). Say what you want about singletary, but he seemed to spot and develope talent.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Kind of "funny" how the whole point of how the Rams are trying to build things is stability and sustained success when this offseason might warrant and result in some huge changes for the team. QB, OC(?), OL, stadium issues...seems more tumultuous than intended.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
So we have a shot at wrecking the Card's Post Season, denying the Hawks, AND just the sheer glee of seeing the Niners go into further turmoil when they stay home?

Not a bad thing, perse. :sneaky:

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I don't see the defense improving next year. They will be the same or slightly bad compared to this year. IMO
I disagree with a full year under Williams system and a healthy C.Long all year this D will be scary good.And we can still pickup a key free agent and a solid rookie in the draft.All of our starters will be back so if anything this D is going to be even better than they are now.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We are officially out of the playoffs. Based upon my NFL Predictor, we need to root for the Cowboys to beat the Eagles along with the Whiners beatin Seattle this weekend. If Seattle beats Arizona in week 16 then it will come down to them having to beat us in order for them to make the playoffs. This assumes both the Cowboys and Lions don't have a complete melt-down in the last three weeks. So we have something to look forward to. I see a win next week and another season-ending win in Seattle to springboard this team to a successful 2015 season!
The only problem with this scenario is ,right now, the 49ers couldn't beat their way out of a wet paper bag! BUT the Rams will Whop the Hags in week 17!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like we need to have the Cardinals beat the seahawks next week, so we can end Seattle's season in week 17.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Looks like we need to have the Cardinals beat the seahawks next week, so we can end Seattle's season in week 17.

I worry the Cardinals might not even score.

They have no QB. Seattle's D is peaking.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I worry the Cardinals might not even score.

They have no QB. Seattle's D is peaking.
Can we rent them Davis for the week? He's got to be better than Lindley.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't see the defense improving next year. They will be the same or slightly bad compared to this year. IMO

That's a strange thing to say. The Rams started slow learning Williams D. They are young. Lots of rookies this season. Why would you think they wil regress?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How does this make sense? It took half the season for them to gel and learn William's system. Virtually everyone on defense is either really young or coming into their prime. They should start next season at near the level they are playing now given some off season rust and such.