With the 12th pick of the 2016 Draft...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
St. Louis Rams: Duke Williams, WR, Auburn

2015 NFL Mock Draft Pick (as of 4/8): Brandon Scherff, OT/G

I have the Rams picking Dorial Green-Beckham in the second round of my 2015 NFL Mock Draft, but if they don't address the receiver position this offseason, they may search for a No. 1 wideout the following spring. They definitely need one, as all of their receivers are No. 2 options or worse.

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2016.php#0pmMS2kXlkWfQBHG.99

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I have my thoughts on Scherff this year and needless to say they don't match yours (no issue there - I just like other OLinemen better). I need to see more of Williams to pass judgement and if we take DGB this year, we definitely aren't going WR in the first next year.

What I would like to know is what it cost us to trade up from 32 to 12 next year? :)

Alan

Legend
If Quick is completely recovered from his injury and continues to improve from where he left off last year then any thoughts of needing a WR will go up in the smoke of his passage down the sideline on his way to the end zone. That's regardless of who we draft this year.

I like Scherff but I can't find a prospect profile that gives him any chance at making it as an OT in the NFL. As we need an OT (maybe 2 OTs depending on the development of GR) more than a OG and good/great OTs are harder to find than good/great OGs I'd rather draft someone who projects as an OT who we may have to move to OG (temporarily I hope) than a great OG which can (again hopefully) be obtained later in the draft. It's a tough choice though and I'll be very happy with Scherff if we draft him even though I prefer Collins or one of the other top projected OTs. I doubt any of the top OTs will be available when we pick in the second round.