With SJ39 Gone, Lance Kenricks now has....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
With SJ39 Gone, Lance Kenricks is now has the best stiff arm on the team.

Through his first two seasons I have noticed many good things of Lance Kendricks. Very good speed and route tree for a TE/(FB), one of the most underrated blockers in the league, improved catching/concentration from year 1-2, started to become a 3rd down target for Sam last season.....Aaand has one hell of a stiff arm!

Kendricks uses the stiff arm very often and it seems to give him an extra 5+ yards after the catch routinely. Lance is a big cat with big guns and he uses them well! Ive seen Kendricks knock people to the ground with his stiff arm numerous times.

Just a little something I wanted to share... :yeh:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love a badass stiff arm! SJ had a good one.

I am anxious to see how Kendricks is worked into this offense. Sounds like he's playing some fullback.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
I love a badass stiff arm! SJ had a good one.

I am anxious to see how Kendricks is worked into this offense. Sounds like he's playing some fullback.
That's gonna be his role now, and I think he's ideally suited for it. He was a pretty stout blocker when he was at Wisconsin (a school known for their blocking), but now he's probably one of the (if not THE) best blockers in the NFL. They're going to use him out of the backfield by lining him up there or motioning him there, and he'll be the move or joker TE. I don't think they want to make him the stationary in-line guy either. I think they want him to be the guy who sets the mismatches up. Move him around, have the defense show their coverages, and put him in a situation to man up on a LB like Hernandez in N.E. Or move him around and let him set the edge or lead block. He's going to be a multi-faceted player this year, IMO.

I said he'll be the most important player (or position) this year in another thread, and I meant it.
Seriously. Keep your eye on all the ways this guy is gonna open up the offense.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Had to go find a video of this....check it out!!!

[nfl]09000d5d823282e1[/nfl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/</a>[hilite]09000d5d823282e1[/hilite]/Burnett-meet-Kendricks-stiff-arm

MOD EDIT: See that highlighted part of the link? That's the [nfl][/nfl] code right there. :ww:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
RamsFanCK said:
MOD EDIT: See that highlighted part of the link? That's the [nfl][/nfl] code right there. :ww:

Schweeet, thanks man...I'll be sure to use that next time!!

MauiRam

Rookie
Speaking of great stiff arms, Brian Quick flashed a pretty good one as well. Hope to see a lot more out of him as well as Lance ..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsFanCK said:
RamsFanCK said:

Glad to help.

And LOVE the sig/avatar combo. That's some inventive shit right there, man. Nice work.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
X said:
RamsFanCK said:
RamsFanCK said:

Glad to help.

And LOVE the sig/avatar combo. That's some inventive shyte right there, man. Nice work.

Thanks Man! Believe it or not it was alllll done on an iPad with free apps lol

RamzFanz

Damnit
...AND he'll put his shoulder down and make the cover guy pay, he's not stepping out of bounds.

Lance has reliable hands. Very few catch-able passes dropped.

With his role as a fullback, so much speed at WR turning guys around, and Cook out there, he's going to be the "who was supposed to cover that guy?" guy.