With pick #89 in the NFL draft the Rams select Joseph Noteboom OT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This is how you make a good start happen.

Nice job, young man.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
McShay was basically slamming this pick this morning in the First Draft podcast. Basically ranting that his fellow teammate OL Matt Pryor drafted by the Eagles later on is a better player and will become a better pro player than Noteboom for the Eagles. He called Notebooms tape "junk". Interesting hot take on a guy who started 40 consecutive games. Go to about 25 minutes in the podcast http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=23366702 (Btw I dont agree with him just delivering the message) lol

Last edited:

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'm not in love with the pick but the other thing we need to note is that while he most likely will not end up taking over at LT (statistically, the chances are very slim), he may still yet take another spot on the oline eventually.

We will not be retaining the combination of Saffold, Brown and Havenstein in the near future.

That can't be overlooked.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
McShay was basically slamming this pick this morning in the First Draft podcast. Basically ranting that his fellow teammate OL Matt Pryor drafted by the Eagles later on is a better player and will become a better pro player than Noteboom for the Eagles. He called Notebooms tape "junk". Interesting hot take on a guy who started 40 consecutive games. Go to about 25 minutes in the podcast http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=23366702 (Btw I dont agree with him just delivering the message) lol
LOL I heard him saying that on TV. He clearly knows his agent or something.