Wisniewski visiting Jags & Pats-- No Word on Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

Wisniewski starting to make the rounds once again, w/reports of visits to New England & Jax this week. But no word yet on any Rams visit.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
ugh...getting real freakin annoyed. yea it's immature but I don't care. I'm gonna start holding a grudge against these fuckers. sign to a goddamn team already! tired of being anxious about this. if one of those two eventually sign with the Rams they sure as hell better perform after all these FA games they're playing.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
ugh...getting real freakin annoyed. yea it's immature but I don't care. I'm gonna start holding a grudge against these fuckers. sign to a goddamn team already! tired of being anxious about this. if one of those two eventually sign with the Rams they sure as hell better perform after all these FA games they're playing.
Don't sugar-coat it now Robo. Tell us how you really feel!

V3

Hall of Fame
I wonder if the Barnes signing signifies that they gave up on the Wiz race.
I have a feeling they have. I think they're going with Jones and Barnes at C and they'll sign Barksdale. Guard will be either Blalock or a rookie. Just the feeling I'm getting.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Could be Fisher wants Wis to pl, ay OLG not center?:whistle:

No,IMO, I don't think there was ever an interest. Thomas reported the Rams reached out, well, that was it. No visit, no reported agent conversation many just wishing. So will anything every take place? I'm betting Thomas reports soon there truly was never an interest because of scheme.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Shoulder surgeries are big red flags....especially when it comes to offensive lineman...this one could go on awhile until the recovery of the shoulder is better known. If it was looking good now, he'd likely be signed.....Proceed with caution....

V3

Hall of Fame
Shoulder surgeries are big red flags....especially when it comes to offensive lineman...this one could go on awhile until the recovery of the shoulder is better known. If it was looking good now, he'd likely be signed.....Proceed with caution....
The irony with shoulder injuries and the Rams. They had no issues with Saffold having a bad shoulder last year.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Stefen Wisniewski - C - Free Agent
Jaguars coach Gus Bradley says the team is in a "holding pattern" with free agent C Stefen Wisniewski.

"We will have more conversations about him," Bradley said. Wisniewski visited the Jags on Wednesday, and has recently met with the Patriots. He'd immediately slide in as the starter ahead of second-year pro Luke Bowanko in Jacksonville.
Related: Jaguars

Source: Ryan O'Halloran on Twitter
Apr 2 - 3:24 PM

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Let him go. I am in no way convinced that he is a better player than Barnes or Jones. We have been down this Oline road too many times. Like Barksdale, he is looking to get paid for sub-par play.

The bottom line IMO is that Barnes/Jones is greater than Wells/Joseph. The Rams were made a better team by the subtraction of those two turds! Sure the line needs to be upgraded, but not at the expense that signing Wisniewski to a big dollar deal. I would like to see Blalock, but not at a premium price.

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
Big contract / bad shoulder = bad risk / big no

He's either asking for a kings ransom or his shoulder is still a concern otherwise he's be getting picked up.