Wish me luck

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
What a crock of shit.

I can't tell you how pissed off this made me.
When you feel like talking about it, can you tell us what you saw out there today.

Sorry you had a shitty day. I know what that drive back home is like. :grr:

Honestly, I saw an above elite player take advantage of minor mistakes. AP wasn't dominant, but he moves lateral with his frame still square...that makes him able to take advantage of small windows.

Offensively, the Rams had a way of killing any kind of rhythm they'd start. The Vikings clearly saw a tendency with the Rams to go to a play action pass after a big Jackson gain. Happened three times where the Vikings weren't fooled and in Bradfords face immediately.

From my seats Bradford just had one of those "WTF" brain farts when he threw that pick 6. Again, at times he was making the right moves and his receivers let him down...but he had some moments where he wasn't seeing the defense.

There were some positives, but I'm about as bitter as I can get with this loss and don't really feel like heaping any praise on this effort. This was a game that they let some early mistakes put their dobber down and turned it back on too late. They played well enough to win it for about 97% of the game...that other 3% was sickening.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sum1BTRthnU said:
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
What a crock of shit.

I can't tell you how pissed off this made me.
When you feel like talking about it, can you tell us what you saw out there today.

Sorry you had a shitty day. I know what that drive back home is like. :grr:

Honestly, I saw an above elite player take advantage of minor mistakes. AP wasn't dominant, but he moves lateral with his frame still square...that makes him able to take advantage of small windows.

Offensively, the Rams had a way of killing any kind of rhythm they'd start. The Vikings clearly saw a tendency with the Rams to go to a play action pass after a big Jackson gain. Happened three times where the Vikings weren't fooled and in Bradfords face immediately.

From my seats Bradford just had one of those "WTF" brain farts when he threw that pick 6. Again, at times he was making the right moves and his receivers let him down...but he had some moments where he wasn't seeing the defense.

There were some positives, but I'm about as bitter as I can get with this loss and don't really feel like heaping any praise on this effort. This was a game that they let some early mistakes put their dobber down and turned it back on too late. They played well enough to win it for about 97% of the game...that other 3% was sickening.
Thanks dude.

I wasn't expecting you to lavish praise on anyone - or anything.

Appreciate your input.