Wish me luck

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Hello everyone. As part of my job in academic medicine, I have to be board certified in my specialty and sub-specialty. There's two parts to getting board certified. I passed part I (the written exam) very easily, but it's the easiest part of the exams.

I now have to fly to Omaha and take Part II or the oral part of the boards. The pass rate is only 65-70%. I have a friend who is a very good doctor who failed this. You only get one chance/year to take it, and it's VERY expensive. I'm pretty nervous. Any prayers/good vibes sent my way will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You Got This Man... No Worries.

I recommend a celebration dinner at a restaurant in Downtown Omaha called Spaghetti Works. If it's still there anyway.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good luck, Michael. May the good ladies fortune and fate smile upon you.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Don't sweat it, man. You just go PUNISH that exam and then go out and celebrate.

We got you.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Go get it! Just imagine you are Mike Jones with the opportunity to make "the tackle" on the goal line. It's yours to take! Good luck!

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good luck, Mike! Take it to them.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You'll be fine. Don't need luck! That's what Indy did...