"Wisdoms" I don't think we will hear anymore

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Demand n 1

" Let the cool water take me under"
Name
doc
How about a little fun. Everybody loves the gore of a good train wreck but hey we are Rams fans and used to having our hopes crash and burn.
Moving on. What are some of the sage comments from preseason you want to see go away? Here's some starters.

1.Greg Williams is a D guru top 5 defense for sure.
2. Fisher teams always play smash mouth football.
3. All we need is a game manager with Shotty's game plan.
4. Penalties happen. They are a young team.
5. It means nothing if Greg Robinson doesn't start with this terrific veteran line.
Have at it or me.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i hope never to hear those 5 wittisims again this season. i cant imagine how far behind greg robinson is if he cant start on that line. hope he figures it out.

Alan

Legend
Demand n 1 hating repetition:
How about a little fun.
1.Greg Williams is a D guru top 5 defense for sure.
2. Fisher teams always play smash mouth football.
3. All we need is a game manager with Shotty's game plan.
4. Penalties happen. They are a young team.
5. It means nothing if Greg Robinson doesn't start with this terrific veteran line.

How about a little fun? :palm:

1,2 & 4 could still be true.
(3) I can't recall many posters saying that all we need is a game manager. Actually, I can't recall any but I haven't been reading all the posts or threads. If some did, I'm pretty sure that I and most other posters would probably not have agreed with that statement. So there's good news in that not many will be saying what they didn't say before. :LOL:
(5) I actually was in a couple of conversations that dealt with that subject and again, I can't recall anyone saying it meant "nothing". I'm pretty sure that never happened. So more good news for you. ;)

Look, I understand you're upset and so am I but what's the point of indulging in this kind of hyperbole? Cheer up bro, next week will be better. Or not. But I'm still going to be a fan and look for something positive.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I still think the defense has the talent to be capable of top 5. If the offense can't get it's shit together it won't matter though. You can't turn the ball over in the redzone and go 3 and out all day and expect to not get scored on in the NFL.