Wired: Rodney McLeod Mic’d Up vs Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wow. There are a lot of Maryland boys on this team. Tavon, Rodney and Havenstein that I know of, but maybe more. Weird.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Wow. There are a lot of Maryland boys on this team. Tavon, Rodney and Havenstein that I know of, but maybe more. Weird.
And, although he grew up in NC, TG30 is also originally from Baltimore.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ge an exclusive look as Rams safety Rodney McLeod is mic’d up for his first NFL touchdown against the Browns

Watch McLeod Mic'd Up
Just a few points. How Cool was that for McLeod, being Mic'd and getting that FR for a TD at the very beginning of the Game!!
And to hear the sound of those Hits over the Mic. REALLY got me Pumped-Up!!
And It was GREAT hearing the Crowd Chanting "Gurrrrley! Gurrrrley! GurrrrLey!!!!
Just thinking about it, and hearing Fisher, in the Locker room after the game. Has me all " Jacked-Up" and WANTING to get my hands on the 49ers!!:yess::banana::rockon::cheers::snicker::shades:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Friend of mine went to high school with havenstein. Said he was an absolute bull on the basketball court

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember when I thought we severely needed to upgrade the free safety spot. Boy am I glad I was wrong

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Friend of mine went to high school with havenstein. Said he was an absolute bull on the basketball court
You must be near me. I live 20 minutes from where Havenstein went to HS.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You must be near me. I live 20 minutes from where Havenstein went to HS.
My friend was near you. We went to Salisbury university together. He went lived in Frederick

Edit: actually, yeah I guess that would mean that we live somewhere near each other lol