Wired: QB Nick Foles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Lots to love in this video. Cignetti looks to be more enthusiastic than Schotty was. That might be me looking with the Rose-colored glasses on though. Other thing that stood out was Foles' leadership. Seeing some of the things that lead to his contract extension. Come on Preseason, I'm ready for you.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That was Isiah Ferguson he was talking to (#2). Hell, that kid is freaking huge. I'm hoping that we can keep him on the practice squad.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I'm not bias when I say this about Sam or Nick but Foles seems like he's more hands-on trying to show the offense where they should be, and just being an overall leader. Very, very pleased with the extension after watching this video.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'm likin' what I see. Foles will be a great leader for this young offense.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
You know what I took from watching that video? Man I'd love to be that tall. Its like everyone else is a child or a hobbit or something.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You know what I took from watching that video? Man I'd love to be that tall. Its like everyone else is a child or a hobbit or something.
Yeah, it'd be nice to be that tall. lol i'm the same size as Tavon Austin..

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm likin' what I see.
image.jpg

Me too...had a few...sorry...

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Like having a mini coach on the field. I like it, reminds me of what we hear about Manning. Feel like that'll cut down on some of our miscommunication errors.

jjab360

Legend
"I have a great face for having a camera on my face so you can't see my face." LOL