Wired: Passing Coordinator Mike Groh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I Like!! Especially the way he was Teasing Britt about being a New Guy! And the way he was working with Cooper was Cool!!:D

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
From what we can tell by the clips posted from OTA's... Groh really seems to be a players coach and has a fun serious type go to work attitude/personality.

Funny how he's been a very popular coaching addition for most of us fans as well as being responsible for all the new unknown WR's competing for 2 and maybe even 3 spots on the 53. I'm sure he will pass some tips along to the TE's here and there.

I can vision Groh and the young group of WR's getting some solid coverage on Hard Knocks

La%20Hard%20Knocks%20Graphic%20(1).jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Boy does it help being a former Quarterback and being able to throw to the WR's, or what? Major advantage for coach Groh IMHO. Excellent clips, got on Duke Williams too (#81) I expect this unit to be much better not only because of the talent upgrade, but because of Mike Groh as well.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I guess I know who the new wr coach is.....Looks like he likes the Alshon/Marshall size wr's too....:sneaky:(y);):yess::nice::banana::shades::shades:

I was wondering who #81 was....thanks @den-the-coach

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Kenny looks in shape for OTA's! Quick actually looked smooth, but it was against air. Williams was in a few clips and Groh seemed to like him. Gotta get out to Irvine and watch this WR Camp battle!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Love Groh. He seems to have a confidence that projects to success. Flashes of good stuff from Quick and Britt.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Great watch, thanks for posting. Groh just seems like a natural coach to me. Love that hire.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have a feeling both he and Boras will be hot commodities on the coaching market next offseason. Hope that Fish finally has the staff in place who can give him some offensive production.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have a feeling both he and Boras will be hot commodities on the coaching market next offseason.

I doubt Boras would be in the Head Coach conversations, however, IMO, if he gets an interview, he would nail it. Also I hope the Rams can hold onto Groh, if another team next year wanted to interview Groh for their Offensive Coordinator position, the Rams could deny permission, but I doubt Fisher would do that especially for the fact on how John Fox allowed Groh to move on just by adding "Passing Game Coordinator." to his title.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am excited about Groh and Boras... But I am also pumping the brakes. We've not seen much of an offense for many many years. That's got to change!

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I hate to say it for fear of disappointment, but Quick looked pretty good. His route-running was smooth and precise. He was plucking those balls out of the air too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hate to say it for fear of disappointment, but Quick looked pretty good. His route-running was smooth and precise. He was plucking those balls out of the air too.

Yes. He did.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Kenny looks in shape for OTA's! Quick actually looked smooth, but it was against air. Williams was in a few clips and Groh seemed to like him. Gotta get out to Irvine and watch this WR Camp battle!

Britt, that man STAYS in shape. If he becomes our second or third best receiver instead of our best, Rams are going to be ballin'.

Ram65

Legend
Yes that was good stuff. Really like the tennis ball eye hand coordination drills. I don't what the WR coaches did in the past. I do think Groh is going to make a big difference.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
As I have stated before. Britt will be a stud for us once Goff starts. He will finally show what he can do with an accurate QB throwing to him.

As for Quick, until he actually produces on the field I have no faith in him and don't care how well he does in shorts. Would rather move on from him and give someone else a shot. Might help him in doing that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I doubt Boras would be in the Head Coach conversations, however, IMO, if he gets an interview, he would nail it. Also I hope the Rams can hold onto Groh, if another team next year wanted to interview Groh for their Offensive Coordinator position, the Rams could deny permission, but I doubt Fisher would do that especially for the fact on how John Fox allowed Groh to move on just by adding "Passing Game Coordinator." to his title.

Don't underestimate owner fixation on offensive minds. This offense has been so bad so long that IF they turn it around Boras will get interviews for head coach and Groh might even too. But if that happens it's all good, it means this offense finally got it together.