Winston compares to ... ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think I've finally settled on my comparison for Winston...posted it in another thread and I'm fully ready for the eye rolls...
favre.jpg

Brett Favre

I'm sure a lot of people will scoff because of who Favre is but people not liking my opinion has never stopped me from giving it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think I've finally settled on my comparison for Winston...posted it in another thread and I'm fully ready for the eye rolls...
favre.jpg

Brett Favre

I'm sure a lot of people will scoff because of who Favre is but people not liking my opinion has never stopped me from giving it.
Good thing you put the picture there, because I wouldn't have known who you were talking about. :p

Memphis Ram

Legend
favre.jpg

Brett Favre

Scoff.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I didn't read all three pages. Page 1 was enough. That being said, I don't understand what it matters if Jrry, or anyone else for that matter, unequivocally claimed that Winston was the next Aaron Rodgers. Maybe he would be right and maybe he would be wrong. Just disagree with him and move on.

Personally I agree that Winston has potential to be a great QB, however so did many other college QBs taken in the first round over the years. Still he seems better than any other college QB option in this draft.........and it isn't close.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I didn't read all three pages. Page 1 was enough. That being said, I don't understand what it matters if Jrry, or anyone else for that matter, unequivocally claimed that Winston was the next Aaron Rodgers. Maybe he would be right and maybe he would be wrong. Just disagree with him and move on.

Personally I agree that Winston has potential to be a great QB, however so did many other college QBs taken in the first round over the years. Still he seems better than any other college QB option in this draft.........and it isn't close.
I did read all three pages and it is what it is. That being said, I don't understand what it matters if I, or anyone else for that matter, unequivocally disagrees that Winston is the next Aaron Rodgers. Maybe I'm right and maybe I'm wrong. Just let me have a discussion with Jrry about it and move on.