Winning in the Trenches is Key this Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
You could say that's the key every week, but I think it applies much more against the Texans. Schaub is a shaky QB who doesnt handle pressure well. If given time, however, he has two studs at WR in Johnson and Hopkins to get the ball to.

On offense we gotta get Stacy going. Houston has a solid secondary with Joseph and Watt leading the defensivd charge. You gotta have a balanced attack against these guys. We gotta get push up the middle.

Loved what I saw from Stacy last week! He looked in his own. He's a poor man's MJD right now but perhaps he'll be a super stud sooner than later.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Our gameplan every week includes a heavy dose of the run, it just depends on if we can actually execute or not.
I'm concerned about our offensive line in this one. They have to play well to allow time for deep routes( :hahaha: ) to develop or at least for small lanes to open in the run game.

On the defensive side I hope we pressure with multiple blitz packages this week. If given time Schaub can and will pick us apart.

nighttrain

Legend
Ky Ram said:
Our gameplan every week includes a heavy dose of the run, it just depends on if we can actually execute or not.
I'm concerned about our offensive line in this one. They have to play well to allow time for deep routes( :hahaha: ) to develop or at least for small lanes to open in the run game.

On the defensive side I hope we pressure with multiple blitz packages this week. If given time Schaub can and will pick us apart.
gotta agree with you Kentucky, we need to do this to win, just have not seen much of it this season. Both lines need to pick it up
train

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Agreed that the performance of both lines is huge in this game but I would love to see us come out in an up tempo spread to catch the Texicans off guard. I'm not saying run it the whole game but mix it in from time to time.