Winners and losers from preseason week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Our rb depth is fine, and Mason has been fine for the most part. Losing Pead is not gonna ruin us at rb depth.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Our rb depth is fine, and Mason has been fine for the most part. Losing Pead is not gonna ruin us at rb depth.
I think the writer just looked at stats. Mason has looked good. Pead was on the bubble anyways.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Bradford fights an mystery uphill battle and the rookie 3rd round back is unimpressive because he's behind last years most impressive rookie and a very solid Cunningham. Who are these people and how do they keep jobs? Why not just put a large flashing sign on the article saying "I have not actually seen them play yet."

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I think the writer just looked at stats. Mason has looked good. Pead was on the bubble anyways.
Yea, they never do. Still annoying. One day they will post educated guesses and info. Maybe.....

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea, they never do. Still annoying. One day they will post educated guesses and info. Maybe.....
If we make it to the playoffs on a regular basis, then maybe. Until then they will look at stat sheets and make a guess. When Mason has room to run he looks great.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If we make it to the playoffs on a regular basis, then maybe. Until then they will look at stat sheets and make a guess. When Mason has room to run he looks great.

But they dont guess off the top of their heads with the Browns:eek:

Agree with winning will do more for it.

AZRamsFan93

Mason has looked good running. The well documented issues with his horrible pass blocking will signal "running play" to the defense any time he is in the backfield.