William Hayes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Where is this dude? He's a vital piece to our Dline. Any info on him?

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Last I heard, they are taking it a slow and cautious approach with him, but he has a chance to play on Thursday. He had 3 separate procedures done in the off season, the most concerning being his hip. I don't know anything definitive, but I would guess they have given him the benefit of the doubt, being a veteran, who knows what it takes to be ready come September.

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah, pretty much what CoachO said. I think he's got a good chance to play in the opener if he can't go Thursday night.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks. I wasn't sure if he was gunna miss any of the season because he hasn't been in camp at all.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Thanks. I wasn't sure if he was gunna miss any of the season because he hasn't been in camp at all.
He has practiced some, mostly unit drills. Has taken limited reps in the team stuff. We could learn more, when Saturday comes around, and they somehow manage to keep 10 DL, (including Sam AND Westbrooks). It could be an indication that Hayes just isn't ready yet.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I agree with what Coach said and also their bet/assesment about Hayes health early in season. If he is back game 1 or 2, they keep 9 DL if it is 3-6 weeks they will keep 10 DL initialy.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He has practiced some, mostly unit drills. Has taken limited reps in the team stuff. We could learn more, when Saturday comes around, and they somehow manage to keep 10 DL, (including Sam AND Westbrooks). It could be an indication that Hayes just isn't ready yet.

Thanks coach, I can always count on you. Btw, where and how long were you a coach for? You're obviously very knowledgeable so you had to have coached at some level.