William Hayes Says Good-Bye To Rams Fans.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Which FA am I going to miss the most?..... Willie-Mays Hayes.
I understand the reasons why, and fully support any move Mr Phillips
makes to improve our team.
But Hayes is a one of a kind and his personality is such, that one can't help
but to love him.
Good-bye and good luck Mr Hayes.You will truly be missed by Rams Nation.

usa_today_9750754.0.jpg

William Hayes is a national treasure.

Long the favored cut up of Los Angeles Rams media, the man built his career on a three-word phrase he lived as much as he said it: “Brah Brah Bojangles.” He doesn’t believe dinosaurs existed. He believes mermaids do. He is ridiculous in the best way to the point of exhaustion from the Rams’ content farm.

So it’s no surprise that his farewell Instagram video is hilarious, heartfelt and better than that of most of his peers:

“Got traded today for a stapler and a coffee machine.”

“Certain things that I am looking forward to...sweet tea...searching for Ariel in South Bay...no more traffic...lower rent.”

“And all my Rams fans from St. Louis to LA. And I would say something about the Titans, but fuck those n*%$&&.”

“But damn, a coffee cup though? And a mug?”

The Rams traded Hayes yesterday to the Miami Dolphins with a seventh-round pick for the Dolphins’ sixth-round selection. On football terms, it’s a wise move. For non-football reasons though, there’s reason to lament the loss.

Farwell, mermaid hunter. And thanks for the stapler.