William Hayes on Jimmy Kimmel tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams defensive end William Hayes believes in mermaids, but not dinosaurs so late night host Jimmy Kimmel decided to take him on a field trip to the Natural History Museum here in Los Angeles to try and change that. Here's a sneak peek of their visit;

The HBO series Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Los Angeles Rams introduced the world to Hayes' anti-dinosaur believes and love of mermaids. Tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, we get to enjoy it a little bit more. Rams fan can tune in tonight and enjoy the laughs at 11:35 p.m. PST on ABC.

Jimmy Kimmel Live airs weeknights at 11:35|10:35pm CT on ABC.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
What makes it funny is not that the fact that he believes mermaids are real and dinosaurs aren't, it's how dead serious he is about it :ROFLMAO:

Bruce2980

Starter
After watching that, I don't believe in dinosaurs anymore either. I always thought that those were real fossils, now I know that they are just clay. And that idiot, Daniel, was trying to tell them that we came from monkeys, but he had a hard time admitting it. And to think that the little dog is a whale, who can believe any of this crap from these theoretical scientists anyways. Thanks for opening my eyes William Hayes, I owe you man.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
After watching that, I don't believe in dinosaurs anymore either. I always thought that those were real fossils, now I know that they are just clay. And that idiot, Daniel, was trying to tell them that we came from monkeys, but he had a hard time admitting it. And to think that the little dog is a whale, who can believe any of this crap from these theoretical scientists anyways. Thanks for opening my eyes William Hayes, I owe you man.

Stop it! You're scaring me.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Ah, Will, maybe you should tone it down.

Kids are going to have a hard time at school when dad is acting a fool on TV.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Somebody needs a safe space! :fuelfire::mrburnsevil:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He doesn't believe in dinosaurs in the slightest... but Wil plans on banging the 1st mermaid he sees... and he expects to see one.

LOLZ

Boom, boom... aka laka laka, boom.

Boom boom... aka laka boom boom.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
He doesn't believe in dinosaurs in the slightest... but Wil plans on banging the 1st mermaid he sees... and he expects to see one.

LOLZ

Boom, boom... aka laka laka, boom.

Boom boom... aka laka boom boom.

Few things better than scoring a "piece of tail" from a mermaid !!!