William Hayes & Greg Robinson in brutal locker room fight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Gregzilla vs William "The Merman" Hayes? I'd pay to see that. :D

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Notice how they don't even acknowledge the non-people kickers there at the end. :snicker:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
How dare you use as CNN-esque trigger baiting headline to fuel more pissed off Ram fans.

rdw

Pro Bowler
The locker room is a disaster!! All the players hate each other!!

dumpsterfire.jpg

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
You got me @-X- ! I was expecting some real sh!t brawl and panicked seeing the Title of your Post. :boxing:

I instantly thought this was the beginning of locker room division between the Defense & Offense. You scared me for at about 10 seconds.

giphy.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Paulie you FUCKER! I needed this like another hole in the head. You not only got me but I'm still pissed! BASTARD! Of course I say that with all due respect. :mad::cool:

Shoman01

Rookie
That's great! Nice that they are able to relax and have fun. Being that I live in Seattle, I got to listen to all of my co workers tell me how much they suck all week. They posted the score of Mondays disaster on the company message board for everyone to make comments on. I don't know what these players have to joke around about, that locker room should be dead quiet, no music, no bullshit going on. Just studying, and talking about the game plan. Win a few games, then the music and crap can start to happen. As I've said for years, it looks like us fans care more about the Rams wins and losses than the players do.