Will Witherspoon: Kenny Britt will be a star with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Britt I hope he plays big. Just worry about the type offense THE OC runs. That scares me.

RamsFan14

Starter
I feel like there was more behind the move to sign Britt. I'm not sure what happened on the field last year... Cause he didn't look very good when he played, but whenever he practiced I heard he looked the par. CB Jason McCourty of the Titans thinks he can be a starter based on what Britt could do in practice, Greg Williams faced Britt in practice everyday, he must know more about Britt then people would think (maybe Williams was a big factor in determining us to sign him as opposed to let him walk)... And now Witherspoon with his comments... Sounds like Britt was in the dog house in Tenn BIG time by the coaches, that probably didn't help him out too much on the field. I'm really hoping we hit gold with this signing, Fisher got him to play well at one point... I hope he can get the best out of Britt again in a new environment! We'll see, but these settle hints (least I think they are) make me feel better.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I feel like there was more behind the move to sign Britt. I'm not sure what happened on the field last year... Cause he didn't look very good when he played, but whenever he practiced I heard he looked the par. CB Jason McCourty of the Titans thinks he can be a starter based on what Britt could do in practice, Greg Williams faced Britt in practice everyday, he must know more about Britt then people would think (maybe Williams was a big factor in determining us to sign him as opposed to let him walk)... And now Witherspoon with his comments... Sounds like Britt was in the dog house in Tenn BIG time by the coaches, that probably didn't help him out too much on the field. I'm really hoping we hit gold with this signing, Fisher got him to play well at one point... I hope he can get the best out of Britt again in a new environment! We'll see, but these settle hints (least I think they are) make me feel better.

May be why Munchek was fired....Keeping studs in the doghouse gets old, real fast...

RamsFan14

Starter
May be why Munchek was fired....Keeping studs in the doghouse gets old, real fast...

For what it's worth, they have a pretty solid group WR in Tenn, Kendall Wright is pretty darn fun to watch. Also Munchek didn't get fired last year based on performance or player problems. They were about to extend his contract to double what he was making actually, however the condition was he'd have to fire some of his staff members. He declined to do that, thus he got fired.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
For what it's worth, they have a pretty solid group WR in Tenn, Kendall Wright is pretty darn fun to watch. Also Munchek didn't get fired last year based on performance or player problems. They were about to extend his contract to double what he was making actually, however the condition was he'd have to fire some of his staff members. He declined to do that, thus he got fired.

Yeah, I like Hunter too...Speaking of Wright, RGIII had some real nice wrs in college...I did think the o-line in Tennessee under-performed. I like the middle, LOG-C-ROG....dudes are beasts.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Fisher isnt most teams. he's got a knack for taking in problem players and straightening them out real fast. Wasnt it Jenkins last year or his rookie year that had an incident or broke curfew and Fisher sat him for a game? Anyways it wont be character issues that hinder him in St. Louis. hes either got his legs back or not cus I think bradford will be giving him plenty of opportunities this year to prove what hes got
No, I think he made him and Givens run bleachers! lmao or was it Tru? is was JJ and somebody else that missed curfew!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No, I think he made him and Givens run bleachers! lmao or was it Tru? is was JJ and somebody else that missed curfew!
He did both. JJ and Givens apparently had extra work AND he held them out for the SF game.