Will we fix any issues this weekend?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Anything you guys think we will fix this weekend? Secondary, starting the game off well, better defensive play calling? Or do you think we will keep these problems?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I really couldn't say, but this is what I'm going to do for this game - win or lose.

I'm going to look at every single play (offense AND defense) and try to see what the intent of the play call was, and where it went wrong in execution if it wasn't successful. It's going to be a long and tedious process, but I think that's the only way to tell if play calling is the issue, or if it's execution. This will probably be the only game this season that I break down play by play on both sides of the ball after it's over.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Will we "fix" anything? Not sure. I do think we will play better and change a few things. We will likely see the no huddle used earlier and we may see a few blitzes combined with press coverage. Guess we'll see.

A55VA6

Legend
Gonna blow my head off if we continue with the 10 yard cushion on all WR's.. lol

But I'm looking for the offense to score points in the 1st half, get started on a good note.. that will allow us to run the football which open up everything else.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
X said:
I really couldn't say, but this is what I'm going to do for this game - win or lose.

I'm going to look at every single play (offense AND defense) and try to see what the intent of the play call was, and where it went wrong in execution if it wasn't successful. It's going to be a long and tedious process, but I think that's the only way to tell if play calling is the issue, or if it's execution. This will probably be the only game this season that I break down play by play on both sides of the ball after it's over.

I'll save ya some time X simply watch it live and at 00:00 at the 4th quarter you'll see our Rams in the W column at 2-1. No need to over analyze and rack your brain you'll keep it at a pleasant ease and be so fuckin amped for the Whiners TNF game at OUR house.

I'm not (really overly) concerned with anything after 2 games...maybe that makes me a shifty optimist but I watch every snap you guys do and this is where WE ALL see this team starting to put IT ALL together.

FisherCoachedTeam

Mark my words you sum bitch! :bangin:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
X making promises:

That would be awesome. I'm drooling already. :bg:

fearsomefour

Legend
X said:

You bring a good point. Trying to see intent can be tough not knowing the game plan or the dicussions going on.
You are right again about play calling or execution being the problem. Easy to blame the OC for the play calling, when, in reality someone misses an assignment or a block or runs the wrong route....I am as guilty of this as anyone.

I would love for the Rams to start quick. I would expect more of a commitment to the run (Pead?) with Saffold out. I expect a few more blitzes this week. Everyone bags on Romo but he can be dangerous and make plays with his receivers if you dont distrupt him. It is an interesting match up. Seems like two teams trying to stamp their indentity on who they are.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:

You have the coaches tape?

It will be long and tedious, I used to do it, but don't think I can anymore. Good luck.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:

It will be long and tedious, I used to do it, but don't think I can anymore. Good luck.
Yeah. I'll have to set aside a couple of days (minimum) to do that, but it's my hope that we beat Dem Girls so badly that I won't even have to bother with analyzing anything.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:

Yeah. I'll have to set aside a couple of days (minimum) to do that, but it's my hope that we beat Dem Girls so badly that I won't even have to bother with analyzing anything.
Yeah, for sure.

This will give you a shortcut. Use this, or another play by play to start. It will save you tons of typing:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/gameTrax?gameId=20130915001#stats,play-by-play
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=330915001

The espn one is better because it shows a little on formations. There was one that was even better, but I don't remember. I used to add the actual formation, and other stuff that I thought was germane.