Will Warmack, Cooper, Austin or Patterson be available at 16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
What are the chances that Chance Warmack, Jonathan Cooper, Tavon Austin or Cordarrelle Patterson will be available for the Rams at #16? If, the Rams can get one of those players at 16 I will be a very happy Rams fan! I will be thrilled if the Rams can get two of those players with picks 16 & 22! But, with my luck the Rams wouldn't choose any of them even if they were available!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Will Warmack, Cooper, Austin or Patterson be available a

According to this ...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts</a>

the chances are plenty good.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

I think one of those guys might be available--Cooper. I think the rest will be gone. If Cooper is gone, then Warmack might be available, IMO. Even Frisco is talking about trading up for Austin, and Patterson won't make it out of the top 15...no way. I'd bet my house on it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

If two QB's got top 15 then I'd say one of those 4 is at 16.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i''m not getting my hopes up by assuming any player is available at 16 and 22, or thinking the rams should take a certain player in those positions.

after last year''s draft i''ll just be happy with whoever they pick because they have shown they know what they''re doing.

A55VA6

Legend

ATLEAST 1 of them will be available. No doubt about it in my mind.

bluecoconuts

Legend

One or two most likely will be there.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

I'm remembering DeCastro last year. As solid a prospect Warmack and Cooper are, they are still guards. The media overvalued DeCastro; I think they're overvaluing these 2--compared to GM boards--as well. That doesn't mean they won't go in the first round, just not as high as the pundits suggest.

Patterson and Austin? Both receivers have question marks. In this draft, that might not mean as much; some team may fall in love with one of them, like the Raiders did Heyward-Bey. But both of them?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I'm starting to think Warmack falls to 16.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

CGI_Ram said:

IF, Warmack falls to #16 and IF, the Rams select him I will be celebrating that night! Adding Jake Long and Chance Warmack should greatly improve the Rams offensive line this coming season and for years to come!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

paceram said:
CGI_Ram said:

IF, Warmack falls to #16 and IF, the Rams select him I will be celebrating that night! Adding Jake Long and Chance Warmack should greatly improve the Rams offensive line this coming season and for years to come!

Id take warmack anyday. If we miss Austin and Patterson id still be happy if we got steadman bailey