Will this be the TOUGHEST SB ever to win?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
I'm not talking about the actual game, although that's going to be a tough game, make no mistake about it.

What I'm saying is if the Rams FINISH THE JOB will this be the hardest SB ever won to date?

1) 17 game schedule, first of its kind
2) They had to win an additional playoff game ( I know TB did this last year but remember there were no fans in the stands or very limited)
3) They had to beat the Defending SB Champs in their house with you know who at QB
4) COVID and all, they had to play on a Tuesday night and with half a squad in Arizona on a Monday Night.
5) They needed to defeat their arch rival who had got the better of them 6 straight times to get to the SB
6) They needed to beat 2 divisional opponents in the playoffs, Im sure that has never been done....although ive never looked that up.

If the Rams take care of business I think this is the greatest SB win of all time...to date....

FINISH THE JOB

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If the Rams have to beat the Ref's as well as the Bengals, then yes.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I think this Rams team is as best positioned as any Rams team of the past to win it all.
Beyond the skill players and talent necessary to win, I think they have the passion and motivation to curb stomp the Bengals. Nothing against the Bengals - but it is GO TIME, Rams!

At least I hope so!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If the Rams don't turn the ball over and harass Joe Burrow consistently, the Rams should win convincedly.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Well, if you consider the game is being played in our own stadium, the experience and star power of our roster, our D line vs their O line and the overall health of our team this would be a huge disappointment if we lost this game.

In all honesty we should blow this team out.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I'm looking forward to this victory but I don't think we had the toughest road ever.

The Bucs last year were a wildcard team that went through Brees and Rodgers on the road, and then defeated Mahomes.

And don't forget about the 2007 Giants...

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
If we look at history of the Rams participation of Superbowls.

We lost 31-19 to the Steelers. Sadly we had the lead 19-17 in the 4th quarter.

Won 23-16 over the Titans. Greatest show on turf

Got cheated out of SB 36 20-17

Lost to the Cheatriots 13-3.

I believe the key will be scoring points. I believe 25+ points will give the Rams a great chance to win this game, provided our defense plays well. If our offense lights it up, I don't believe the Bengals will be able to match that against our defense.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eric Dickerson bet Skip $500 the Rams would win by 21 points! Now that's confidence!

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I am happy for the Bengals, I truly am. But this is our year. We need this win. This will be a legacy win - for so many guys that deserve the W. Those guys are young and have time. We need this victory NOW. GO RAMS! LET'S MAKE HISTORY!