Will there be any St. Louis Sunday Football Radio Shows?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Didn't Balzer and Softli have radio shows on Sundays? Are those coming back? Are they even still on the air? Can they still be streamed online? Inquiring minds would like to know.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I'm in So. Cal. but pretty sure they're still gonna have the pre game show on 101espn

GO RAMS!!!!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
101.1 runs maybe 3 hours of pregame. On late afternoon games before the pregame it's still focused on the Rams for a couple hours.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Think they might have one this Sunday?

Idk about this Sunday. I doubt it and if they do, I doubt they pay anyone to turn their stream on. Hence, it will prolly be only local airwaves if they do. E$PN 101 is notorious for never turning their stream on and off on weekends. I'm guessing it's a bottom line thing that they don't want to pay someone?

Balzer has been long gone from E$PN 101, and I have yet to hear if he's hooked up with another local station. I know he's been on Sirus. I'm actually surprised no one has picked him up (like 920AM). Softli was recently let go for the hiring of Will Witherspoon at 101. Surprised me, because Softli did more than just sideline reporting which Spoon is only doing there.

I'm sad to say, but it looks like Pro Football Sunday shows are no longer. You'd think E$PN 101 as flagship of the Rams would have a Sunday morning show.

metroram

UDFA
Idk about this Sunday. I doubt it and if they do, I doubt they pay anyone to turn their stream on. Hence, it will prolly be only local airwaves if they do. E$PN 101 is notorious for never turning their stream on and off on weekends. I'm guessing it's a bottom line thing that they don't want to pay someone?

Balzer has been long gone from E$PN 101, and I have yet to hear if he's hooked up with another local station. I know he's been on Sirus. I'm actually surprised no one has picked him up (like 920AM). Softli was recently let go for the hiring of Will Witherspoon at 101. Surprised me, because Softli did more than just sideline reporting which Spoon is only doing there.

I'm sad to say, but it looks like Pro Football Sunday shows are no longer. You'd think E$PN 101 as flagship of the Rams would have a Sunday morning show.
Softli has moved back to Seattle and is no longer a rams insider-or employeed by the rams radio network.Balzer is on 1490 AM but have not heard a sunday moring show this year.Ithink he is on 9-11 mon thru friday mornings.