Will there be a plan to overhaul the rams uniform soon?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Hello! I think the current uniform now are nice but if there were to be a overhaul what do you think would be a change to the uniform?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Mr. Demoff again I want to echo the sentiments of many thanking you for this opportunity and everything the St. Louis Rams continue to do on and off the field to improve the organization. It has not gone unnoticed and the pride of the Horns is making its way back.

My question relates to the uniform and I understand if the topic becomes a thorn each & every day, however, any chance of going back to the blue & yellows as the primary and the blue & whites as throwbacks? I understand you have to give the NFL two years notice, but it sure would be nice on Deacon Jones day to showcase the blue & whites.

FWIW's as you shake your head, it would not be right, if I did not include a few suggestions. Thank you again sir. (Dennis)

New uniforms come 2015?

addon.php

addon.php

iced

den-the-coach said:
Mr. Demoff again I want to echo the sentiments of many thanking you for this opportunity and everything the St. Louis Rams continue to do on and off the field to improve the organization. It has not gone unnoticed and the pride of the Horns is making its way back.

My question relates to the uniform and I understand if the topic becomes a thorn each & every day, however, any chance of going back to the blue & yellows as the primary and the blue & whites as throwbacks? I understand you have to give the NFL two years notice, but it sure would be nice on Deacon Jones day to showcase the blue & whites.

FWIW's as you shake your head, it would not be right, if I did not include a few suggestions. Thank you again sir. (Dennis)

New uniforms come 2015?

addon.php

addon.php

i 2nd this motion...lol

kdemoff

UDFA
As I always say, it's never a chat session without uniform questions! There are no current plans to overhaul the uniforms in the next few years, but I do envision the Club embarking upon a uniform re-design by the end of the decade. There is a great deal of passion for both the blue and yellow and the blue and white, and it seems very little passion for our current uniforms. I believe part of that is because we have not had great success in the current uniforms and the other uniforms have more nostalgia.

To make any uniform changes for a third uniform takes at least two years and the process begins immediately after the 2013 season, so we will have to make a decision on whether to alter the throwbacks by January if we want them to change in 2015. It has not been discussed for that time frame but that's not to say it won't be discussed before then. I'm up for considering the blue and white, the older blue, white and yellow or even the Red and Black of the Cleveland Rams!

I do love that our fans are passionate about the Club's rich history and the uniforms that go with it. Unfortunately, there is no possible way to wear Blue and Whites when we honor Deacon Jones, if there was, we would certainly do so.

We will keep you posted on any possible uniform developments or changes as it approaches January, but I would venture to guess its unlikely we will make any changes.

KD
I promise

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd love to see those unis Den posted.

I am a white and blue guy myself.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
kdemoff said:
or even the Red and Black of the Cleveland Rams!
Oh dear god no.

cO4DQ.jpg

Yeah, I dunno about that combo. Such a departure from today.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
X said:
kdemoff said:
or even the Red and Black of the Cleveland Rams!
Oh dear god no.

cO4DQ.jpg

Never saw that uni, it looks so...Cleveland

Interesting article on the ex-equipment manager Hewitt, the insight from changing from the blue and gold from the 50's to the blue and white many of us still seem to prefer (early 60's) I guess it was determined blue and white looked much more appealing on black and white TV...makes sense too me.

radjohns

UDFA
I agree about the lack of passion for the current uniforms, but for me it's not about the recent lack of success the Rams have had. I just don't think the uniforms are all that nice. I especially don't like the collars that Nike put on the jerseys last year. For me these collars even spoil the the blue and yellow throwbacks the Rams use. I really hope the Rams move to some version of the blue and white, or the blue and yellow uniforms of the past. The blue and gold jerseys have to go, and the sooner the better. A winning team won't make them any more attractive in my eyes.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
kdemoff said:
As I always say, it's never a chat session without uniform questions! There are no current plans to overhaul the uniforms in the next few years, but I do envision the Club embarking upon a uniform re-design by the end of the decade. There is a great deal of passion for both the blue and yellow and the blue and white, and it seems very little passion for our current uniforms. I believe part of that is because we have not had great success in the current uniforms and the other uniforms have more nostalgia.

To make any uniform changes for a third uniform takes at least two years and the process begins immediately after the 2013 season, so we will have to make a decision on whether to alter the throwbacks by January if we want them to change in 2015. It has not been discussed for that time frame but that's not to say it won't be discussed before then. I'm up for considering the blue and white, the older blue, white and yellow or even the Red and Black of the Cleveland Rams!

I do love that our fans are passionate about the Club's rich history and the uniforms that go with it. [hilite]Unfortunately, there is no possible way to wear Blue and Whites when we honor Deacon Jones, if there was, we would certainly do so.[/hilite]

We will keep you posted on any possible uniform developments or changes as it approaches January, but I would venture to guess its unlikely we will make any changes.

KD
I promise

Come on Kevin. Ur smarter than that! You didn't get where you are by saying No Possible Way! It's the Deacon and the NFL created an award just for him They will Honor the request. Push it Kevin Push it! Take it to a vote. Put it on the new order of business in the next owners meeting! You Can DOOOOOO It!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
EastRam said:
Come on Kevin. Ur smarter than that! You didn't get where you are by saying No Possible Way! It's the Deacon and the NFL created an award just for him They will Honor the request. Push it Kevin Push it! Take it to a vote. Put it on the new order of business in the next owners meeting! You Can DOOOOOO It!

I hate to think it's "years" away from a change.

I originally wanted the gold, but now admit my FAIL with any common color with the 49'ers.

Change it, Kevin, QUICK!

Blue and White, please.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:
EastRam said:

I hate to think it's "years" away from a change.

I originally wanted the gold, but now admit my FAIL with any common color with the 49'ers.

Change it, Kevin, QUICK!

Blue and White, please.

+1000