Will the Rams Defense Help Muddle the Browns QB Situation?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Marc Lillibridge joined Kevin Wheeler on 101ESPN to talk about Johnny Manziel and the bird flip, the competition in Cleveland, how the Rams will help muddy those waters, the players who need to perform in week 3 of the preseason, and the injuries in the NFC West taking effect on the division.

Listen to Lillibridge Talks Rams

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I'm thinking that they just break (his) middle digits....will he be able to speak after that? Anyone think JF may be a poor man's Justin Beber? :cautious:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Robert Quinn: 4.6 second 40.
Aaron Donald: 4.68
Alec Ogletree: 4.70
TJ McDonald: 4.54
Johnny Manziel: 4.68

"This ain't college, kid, we're faster than you."

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
The chant for Connor Shaw might be a bit louder if he has further success against our 3rd string.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it will make the Browns' QB situation very clear. It'll have to be Hoyer, after the Rams shred Manziel

Irish

Starter
Is this our vanilla "I can't shed blocks or tackle or cover man to man" defense? If so, I highly doubt it makes that much of a difference

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Is this our vanilla "I can't shed blocks or tackle or cover man to man" defense? If so, I highly doubt it makes that much of a difference

I can only imagine what Williams says to himself. "These idiots think this will be my defense in the regular season. If only Jeff would let me dial up some blitzes."

There's probably a couple more F-bombs in there somewhere.

tonyl711

Starter
I see a broken and scared JF after this game, go to a browns board after were done with him and they will be saying "here we go again", lol.