Will Snead Call The Giants?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

and offer one of the rams wrs for the right price?

i can see it happening.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
we got receivers down here...

7W26oFEIgc6GVsH0YBi3S2gm8S_fYWHe45BDnMrnpMo.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Pharoh Cooper great fit for Giants they need a punt & Kick off returner too with Harris going down a 3rd round pick would be just fine.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They are 0-5 and going nowhere. I cant see them trading away any picks. They'll need them to rebuild that mess

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
They are 0-5 and going nowhere. I cant see them trading away any picks. They'll need them to rebuild that mess

I was thinking he same.

I mean, they DO need WR. But at 0-5 they likely looking to next year already. I don't think Eli is done, but I could see them in position to grab a top QB and probably should save picks if a slight move up is needed.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Giants only have about $3 million in cap space for those wondering.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The most likely trade partner for WR is the Bears. They are transitioning to their rookie QB and the WR weapons are weak. John Fox is on the hot seat and needs to make moves that will save his job. Even with the Trubisky trade, Chicago still has 7 picks in next year's draft to work with.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whom would you trade?

I dunno. The coaching staff have seen all the players now and will have a good idea of who they like and who they think are superfluous to their needs.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Each time I see Tavon get the call I can’t help but to think it’s to build trade value.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pharoh Cooper great fit for Giants they need a punt & Kick off returner too with Harris going down a 3rd round pick would be just fine.

Oh hell no. They get Tavon, and I'd eat part of his salary to make it happen.

Pharoh can actually catch and play WR. No way I'd move him over Taytay.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Each time I see Tavon get the call I can’t help but to think it’s to build trade value.

Careful man, that's a dangerous road. You'll end up like me, predicting over and over that the Rams are going to trade him, followed by pulling your MFing hair out as he is given opportunity after opportunity to F this team on gameday.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Can't trade Cooper. He is the main return guy now, and starting to see some passes thrown his way.

Thomas has not been able to prove himself and Rogers hasn't either. I don't see a tradeable surplus unless they trade Tavon. I'd, consider it with how good Davis looked in pre-season....minus the fumbles.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Trades are rare after the season begins. Givens was traded a couple of years ago when Baltimore was in about the same spot the Giants are in. With all the issues the rams have had with the WR core in past season, would rather see the rams keep what they have.