Will Rams get more in Foles trade than Eagles with Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
First off-I was a HUGE fan of the Bradford trade last year. It had became evident that the rams could not count on him and after he would not renegotiate, they were forced to move on. They rolled the dice with a young, proven NFL player and it didnt work out, but they gained much needed cap relief and gained a second round pick, which was a key piece to move up to get a new franchise QB, passing the Eagles who now realize they have the same need after one season with Sam. The Eagles also have already paid Sam 25mm, plus even more guaranteed money once the season starts. Rams have committed around 10mm in total for Foles. Now, both are "on the block" with two teams in need of a QB. Foles is being a good soldier and has a smaller cap number. Braford is forcing the Eagles hand and will cost the buyer more....so, who goes for a higher pick? It would be awesome if Foles goes for more than Sam. The real winner will emerge as whoever is the better QB in this years draft as both are doing all they can to gain a true franchise QB.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I think Sam's ceiling is better and will be asking for more, and Foles' last 2 years have really hurt his value, but I think Snead will get a 3rd, if not a 2nd for him...

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
To answer your question at the top of this string........... no.

JMHO.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I smell a reunion!!

nick.png

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think Sam's ceiling is better and will be asking for more, and Foles' last 2 years have really hurt his value, but I think Snead will get a 3rd, if not a 2nd for him...

I think that is a dream come true. Then again I'm not sure if The Rams eat some of Foles contract.
--I think The Rams lost out in the trade,because Bradford would have won those 3 OT losses.