Will Rams Finally Finish over .500 in 2015? --PFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
The PFT crew takes a look at the Rams potential in 2015 and explain why there’s a chance they could get over the hump and finish above .500. Included in the discussion are Paul Burmeister, Mike Florio, Chris Canty, and Ross Tucker. Florio thinks they’ll finish over .500, Tucker does not. They also talk about the QB situation.

Watch Rams 2015 Discussion

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is Borrrring! Don't waste your time listening as I did!!

iced

I'm actually more curious to know Fisher's future if he has another mediocre season

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'm actually more curious to know Fisher's future if he has another mediocre season
I get the feeling that Fish will get at least through 2016! Too much has gone down that Fish had no control over! No Sam was just no good for the team to fight through with the schedules they've had! That and a hell of a rebuilding job to get done! I hope he does his show this year!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yes, we will.
It's going to be a roller coaster ride, but this team will finish better than .500 next season. I don't know why (or how) ...but I can feel it.

And it's a good feeling.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What record you suppose these guys figured for the '99 Rams?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If Bradford can start and finish at least 14 games then i say yeah...easy.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
What record you suppose these guys figured for the '99 Rams?

I was optimistic going into that season - I really figured they could go 8-8, and with some luck maybe even get to 9-7 and squeak into a wild card spot.

I was wrong.

:)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was optimistic going into that season - I really figured they could go 8-8, and with some luck maybe even get to 9-7 and squeak into a wild card spot.

I was wrong.

:)
Yabutt yer a Rams fan. That makes you sick like the rest of us.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

There will be so much going on and included in that equation the state of the franchise will be factored in as well. One would surmise if they can stabilize the quarterback position and get off to a solid start that a winning record would be with in their grasps, however, some would respond by saying, if my aunt had a package, she'd be my uncle so the off season and draft will give a good indication of which direction the Rams are headed and the future of this regime.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think SK keeps him for the duration of his contract, which I think is fair all things considered.
Not if this next year is another losing year. Otherwise, if we keep him in 2016, we face the dilemma of either the team is bad, and basically we just put off our new coach for another year... or the team is good and Fisher can really put the screws to the Rams to overpay him in order to keep him. I don't see Kroenke putting himself in that situation. I may be wrong though.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Not if this next year is another losing year. Otherwise, if we keep him in 2016, we face the dilemma of either the team is bad, and basically we just put off our new coach for another year... or the team is good and Fisher can really put the screws to the Rams to overpay him in order to keep him. I don't see Kroenke putting himself in that situation. I am very likely wrong though.

Fixed that for ya. :)