Will Quinn ever be as productive as 2013?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
No team is going to continually take 5-7 step drops with Quinn on the field.
He has changed the way teams play against us.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
He needs to learn to break those holds. Spin out of them. Break some hand bones. Swim them away. Something. Still, he's a monster. He won't have that speed forever so he needs to keep growing his technique.
he can definitely work on some techniques for that. it's still bullshit when I watch a ref stare him down when it happens. I'm curious how many holds JJ Watt has had called

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he's still learning and is getting by on athleticism so IMO he has a 20 + season in him yet, especially since Williams is starting too stunt him more and with reams getting more and more conscious of Aaron Donald and C Long due back ,maybe Rivers doesn't play next week and Oaklands rookie he could have a 4 sack game or two yet this year . Those big numbers usually include one or two monster games

Oakland is a good game for him. He worked Donald Penn last year for 3 sacks.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Quinn's production will improve once C. Long is back. Having Long back creates mismatches against the opposing O-Line as they can't consistently have the TE available to double team or chip Quinn coming off the LOS. The NFL is all about match-ups and the combo of Long and Quinn is a win for the Rams in most cases.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
He needs to work on, and use more often, moves to the inside. I think everyone here can see that he relies on his freak speed to the outside on most plays.
The thing that a lot of us forget (me too) is that he is just a baby still. A high percentage of players come into the league at his age and he's already been here three years. At some point it will become more of a priority, I'm sure, and he will need to employ the bull rush and swim move etc.more often, but let's not forget how young he really is.
We are in for an incredible ride with this freak on our team, I'm SURE we have not seen the ceiling yet.