Will Mason Break Loose This Week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

is this the week mason breaks out for big yardage and a couple of tds? He's almost broken off some big runs the last couple of weeks. It's bound to happen sooner or later. Isn't it?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My opinion? Yes. If we stick with the run, I think Mason has a big game. Neutralize Khalil Mack. He's the Raiders best defender.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Well rested Raiders coming off a win aren't going to be easy. They beat KC that moped the floor with the Rams. At least it is a home game.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I just want the refs to call a fair game at this point. Last week was almost as bad as the Niner game.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
could've had one last week... but someone decided he couldn't punch it in inside the 5 yard line

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I thought he broke out vs Denver
nixweiss.gif

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Well rested Raiders coming off a win aren't going to be easy. They beat KC that moped the floor with the Rams. At least it is a home game.

On Any Given Sunday...

I do feel better Oakland got there first win last week. Hoping it goes to their heads.

iced

a team they know, are familiar with, and are built with an attempt to be competitive with...

rivalry games are different

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
QUOTE="Robocop, post: 457247, member: 1553"]could've had one last week... but someone decided he couldn't punch it in inside the 5 yard line[/QUOTE]

Let it go man let it go we move on to oakland

RamzFanz

Damnit
You know, Mason hasn't had over 4 yards per carry in 4 games. He's starting to look more like Zac Stacy. I'm not sold yet.

Of course, if they run him outside more he could explode. He's certainly talented and fast.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
You know, Mason hasn't had over 4 yards per carry in 4 games. He's starting to look more like Zac Stacy. I'm not sold yet.

Of course, if they run him outside more he could explode. He's certainly talented and fast.
some lack of an interior push sometimes really does him in. he needs more outside runs. and also not to give up on the run in the second half. give him a solid line and 25-30 touches a game and you'll be sold

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I agree. Get Mason to the edges more!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Now that's what I call breaking out.

Hopefully a sign of things to come.

RamzFanz

Damnit

is this the week mason breaks out for big yardage and a couple of tds? He's almost broken off some big runs the last couple of weeks. It's bound to happen sooner or later. Isn't it?

I said "You know, Mason hasn't had over 4 yards per carry in 4 games. He's starting to look more like Zac Stacy. I'm not sold yet.

Of course, if they run him outside more he could explode. He's certainly talented and fast."

But that was a typo. I meant to say yes, this is the week!