Will Kraft vote to give Goodhell a raise this offseason?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Will Kraft votes to give Goodhell a raise this offseason?

• Total voters

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Kraft pushed to give Goodhell a raise after Spygate, so why not after DeflateGate?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm gonna be sick...

but also, hell, yes.

I mean, this is the year of compensating CEOs for poor performance, right? Scandal after scandal after scandal... so of course he's due a raise...

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Ask me after we see what happens with Deflategate. If it goes the way I expect thought, Assistant Commissioner Kraft will lobby for his bitch, er, I mean Commissioner Goodell to get a huge raise.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
No. None of the owners will.
After the rough season of one controversy after another. Mishandled over and over.
Activists all over the nation would flip out.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No. None of the owners will.
After the rough season of one controversy after another. Mishandled over and over.
Activists all over the nation would flip out.
Still won't stop Kraft from voting yes while his other hand goes in for the reach around.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Goodell and Kraft are members of the 1%. Of course. They'll both get raises, which means that a few of the long tenured little people who work for these fatcats will be asked to take a paycut or step down due to much needed budget cuts. It's a magnificent thing, corporate crony capitalism.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He only makes 44 mil! I think he should make like 8 mil at the most. :sick:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Kraft pushed to give Goodhell a raise after Spygate, so why not after DeflateGate?

Using the word pushed is your word and you are projecting your feelings, he voted for it but if I recall it was a unanimous vote. So did the teams who were cheated also vote for him to get a raise despite being ripped off? Use a little reasoning here and stop pushing agendas.

Why do threads like this even happen?

This type of thing is as funny as Blandino on that bus in Dallas. First it gets labeled a "party bus" when there wasn't a party on it , it took him to and from the airport from the facilities and to dinner with team officials. As if this was the first time this has happened LOL. So...........are NFL officials who ref in Rams training camp on the take from the Rams? What about other teams that get visited by different "executives" from the NFL refs union?

Do you actually think that if he was really on the take in this day and age with cameras everywhere don't you think he'd be a little more subtle and sneaky and not be out in public at dinner with Cowboys staffers including Jerry's son?

And Kraft having a holiday party that had oodles of NFL people attending including Goodell means he has Goodell in his pocket despite the rocky current relationship because of the incidents surrounding NE. He'd be that obvious right? He's flaunting it of course! He's right out there in the living room so he must be on the take, but hiding in plain sight I suppose right. The refs have made sure that the Patriots have lost the last tow Super Bowls they were in to make this one a bigger ratings draw right fellas?

C'mon, the conspiracy/cheating/it's fixed stuff is becoming crazy over the top. Even Colts message boards aren't as over the top about this stuff right now.

Maybe put it all in one thread like the moving to LA stuff. It's as boring LOL.