Will Internal Strife Impact 49ers Success? : NFL Network

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

San Francisco 49ers players have told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport coach Jim Harbaugh's act is wearing thin. Our "NFL Total Access" crew debate if the players are whining too much.

From the NFL Network

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
How can there be a real debate about whether or not the whiners are whining too much.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Screw Jim Harbaughs crazy ass and screw the 49ers, Its the Rams turn to take over this division and dominate for the next decade.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Screw Jim Harbaughs crazy ass and screw the 49ers, Its the Rams turn to take over this division and dominate for the next decade.
+1

I work with a lot of whiner fans (unfortunately) and they're not sold on Krapperstink. I can't wait until they overpay him and aren't able to sign 5 FA every off season. They've flatlined and we're on he rise! Can't wait to watch them and the seahags get pancacked by Robinson or toasted by Watkins

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
These kind of office politics explode at the first sign of losing. If the Niners stumble at any point; watch for these cracks to open up!

Our division could easily become the SEC of pro football, whoever wins it wins the overall championship most years.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I sure hope so, our division is so damn tough

We don't even mention the Cards and they're tough too! If the Rams stay on course, have a great draft, and avoid injuries can they emerge on top this year?

Can't wait to find out! Why did they move the draft back DAMN IT!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No. But that is the excuse they'll use when we kick their asses and send them spiraling ala the 2012 Cards.

Fuck the whiners. The media is already making excuses for them not winning it all next year.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We don't even mention the Cards and they're tough too! If the Rams stay on course, have a great draft, and avoid injuries can they emerge on top this year?

Can't wait to find out! Why did they move the draft back DAMN IT!

Yeah the cards are tough as well. As far as us taking the division, idk we would have to draft really well and get lucky on the injury front. Anythings possible I suppose

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
For the last two years our team's identity has changed drastically, mainly for our offense. I expect that trend to continue and open some eyes.

We go from having Gibson, Ammendola, and Jackson being our core guys too... (poor to average OL)

Stacy, Austin, Cook... (average to good OL)

To Stacy, Austin, Cook... (with a good to DOMINANT OL, potentially).

That's a recipe for tremendous success. Even with Bradford out half the season we were 1 yard away from being .500 in the toughest division in football.

And the beauty part is we're only gonna get better. Last year was a wasted season in terms of contention due to the fact Sam was out midway through. It's rare any team survives that. With health and another awesome draft, the NFL to cringe to realize what we're putting together.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
For the last two years our team's identity has changed drastically, mainly for our offense. I expect that trend to continue and open some eyes.

We go from having Gibson, Ammendola, and Jackson being our core guys too... (poor to average OL)

Stacy, Austin, Cook... (average to good OL)

To Stacy, Austin, Cook... (with a good to DOMINANT OL, potentially).

That's a recipe for tremendous success. Even with Bradford out half the season we were 1 yard away from being .500 in the toughest division in football.

And the beauty part is we're only gonna get better. Last year was a wasted season in terms of contention due to the fact Sam was out midway through. It's rare any team survives that. With health and another awesome draft, the NFL to cringe to realize what we're putting together.

It sure seems the Rams agree.

Patience with the youth.

Solid 2014 draft.

Sam's back and protected.

A few more wins.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It sure seems the Rams agree.

Patience with the youth.

Solid 2014 draft.

Sam's back and protected.

A few more wins.

May take more than a few wins, bro. At least that's how it turned out for ARZ...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
A few more wins WITHIN our division and it's on. Any time you beat a division rival, it is almost worth two wins in the standings. We maintain our W/L outside of the division while returning to our division record of 2012 and we could very well be in. That is a 10 win season while dealing 4 losses and a tie to your division foes.