Will Goff lighten the workload for Gurley? (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
His attitude and outlook is perfect.
No doubt his attitude is humble but you can sense he's on the verge of busting out of his rookie shell soon. Hoping he gets at least the entire 2nd quarter vs Dallas.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love the vids. Love how the doucher in the second vid states unequivocally that Goff "isn't Andrew Luck" coming out of college. Thanks genius. He is Jared Goff, and you have NO FUCKING IDEA whether or not he will perform to Lucks "illustrious" level. None. Shut your stupid face. You and a bunch of these other jock sniffers may end up looking really stupid if Goff and the Rams can hit on all cylinders this year....

rdw

Pro Bowler
Love the vids. Love how the doucher in the second vid states unequivocally that Goff "isn't Andrew Luck" coming out of college. Thanks genius. He is Jared Goff, and you have NO freaking IDEA whether or not he will perform to Lucks "illustrious" level. None. Shut your stupid face. You and a bunch of these other jock sniffers may end up looking really stupid if Goff and the Rams can hit on all cylinders this year....
Agree 99%

They won't look stupid because #1 they already look stupid and #2 they have no accountability for the garbage they spew before the season starts.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Love the vids. Love how the doucher in the second vid states unequivocally that Goff "isn't Andrew Luck" coming out of college. Thanks genius. He is Jared Goff, and you have NO freaking IDEA whether or not he will perform to Lucks "illustrious" level. None. Shut your stupid face. You and a bunch of these other jock sniffers may end up looking really stupid if Goff and the Rams can hit on all cylinders this year....

Don't know who your talking about. If it's in the video your high. There was nothing but love & respect . Warner is in awhh of GOFF. !! He knows what this kids career is going to look like. Kurt was bagging groceries early on , & earned his way no doubt .
Jared was the #1 pick coming out with a basically ne franchise ready to peak. The foundation of The Rams right know is unbelievable. Snisher has everything in place.
-- That RG111 trade is ready to payoff. Silly fans can say what they want about trading up for Jared !!! He was on the cheap. To have a Franchise QB like him at this point of a decade of rebuilding & paying that Rookie Death Salary for Sam Bradford while the next year was a strike year. Then change OC's every ear & NEVER building the Foundation of The Offensive line was killer.

Jared Goff is getting paid nothing for a franchise QB right now. Look at Andrew Lucks contract. The Rams are in a better place with Goff right now.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Agree 99%

They won't look stupid because #1 they already look stupid and #2 they have no accountability for the garbage they spew before the season starts.
Until he plays his first snap he is like every other player.Each season is different. He is going to get his due.
-- Silly Ram fans were booing him just 3 days ago . Those same Tam fans will be high 5ing each other after every TD pass !!
Those are what you call Old School Ram fans. They would boo all game just to get there QB to play.
---Mark my words(won't happen Jared is to good), if Case Keenan is The starting QB game one & throws an Imt you will here all the Cat Calls saying put in JARED. Put in GOFF !!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Don't know who your talking about. If it's in the video your high. There was nothing but love & respect .
Huh? Seriously, I have trouble reading your posts sometimes. @ 2:40 of the second video above the NFLN schmucks stated exactly what I said earlier. Who's high now?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Huh? Seriously, I have trouble reading your posts sometimes. @ 2:40 of the second video above the NFLN schmucks stated exactly what I said earlier. Who's high now?
Didn't,base the 2nd video. Terrelle Davis is a hater.
A.Luck was a senior. --Give Goff another year at Cal & he is not saying the same thing.

I think what some people don't realize is how big and strong Jared Goff is.They think of him as a pretty boy surfer looking kid.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I think Gurley will lighten the load on Goff, as well...With the threat of Gurley going to the house, they can't just pin their ears back and throw the kitchen sink at Goff..

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope Goff is no Luck, Luck throws a lot of ints.

I will say even though Luck has 55 career INT's..... He has thrown 101 TD's.. Call me a homer but I would rather have Goff over Luck, Winston or Mariota.. I truly believe his ceiling is much higher than the Draft pundits projected and I don't even expect a big year out of Jared in 2016.