Will Demoff come back for a visit?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
It would be really nice if Kevin would come back to answer som real questions. Any chance in making that happen?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Personally, if I were X, I wouldn't do it right now. Better to do it in the off-season when he has more time and when emotions aren't running so high and low.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah, if I had to guess it would be in the offseason, probably after the draft when he has a little more time off.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Just curious stranger, what would you ask him? Who knows, maybe he lurks from time to time? :ww:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
smram said:
Just curious stranger, what would you ask him? Who knows, maybe he lurks from time to time? :ww:
the questions st louis media are too embedded into the rams organization to ask. you know, things like what exactly was the business and football criteria employed for deciding to let SJ walk in favor of a RB-by-committee approach? How does that same criteria reconcile with the goal of being a physical run-first team? How does the physical run-first approach map with off season acquisitions of finesse speed players such as Austin and Cook? In general, Ild like to understand how player acquisition strategy aligned with scheme philosophies that have obviously been employed.

In short, there is a disconnect somewhere. Or, the fans were mislead about our offensive philosophies to be employed, perhaps to keep interest and excitment up. Either way, somewhere something doesn't add up and someone is accountable for this - who is that?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
jrry32 said:
Personally, if I were X, I wouldn't do it right now. Better to do it in the off-season when he has more time and when emotions aren't running so high and low.
oh c'mon, after posting all of those 'this is what the rams should do' stuff you're going to chicken out on the possibility of confronting the 'man' directly? ;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stranger said:
jrry32 said:
oh c'mon, after posting all of those 'this is what the rams should do' stuff you're going to chicken out on the possibility of confronting the 'man' directly? ;)

I might tell my friend what I think his injury is and what he should do but I'm not going to confront a doctor and tell him how to treat my friend. Just a respect thing.

The message board is here to let us express our thoughts and opinions but I'm not going to tell a professional how to do his job.

And yea, I know you're joking. Just saying. :cool:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm sure he would, but I'm not asking him.
The Romans: "Hey Daniel, you gotta check out this den of ours ... it's super cool."

sent via Tapatalk.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
I'm sure he would, but I'm not asking him.
The Romans: "Hey Daniel, you gotta check out this den of ours ... it's super cool."

sent via Tapatalk.

:lmao:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
jrry32 said:

Good for u jrry, I agree ,I was beginning to think you were going "lunatic fringe " on me and there's nothing worse than a guy as knowledgeable as you goin "LF" on a football board.
MAYBE after we kick the Jags .

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thordaddy said:
jrry32 said:

Good for u jrry, I agree ,I was beginning to think you were going "lunatic fringe " on me and there's nothing worse than a guy as knowledgeable as you goin "LF" on a football board.

Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde

I can be strangely sane and level-headed...while also being an insane lunatic. Just depends on what personality you're talking to.(hint: Mr. Hyde usually comes out on game days) :lol: :ww:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Thordaddy said:
jrry32 said:

Sometimes being in the 'fringe' is the only sane place to be, unless, that is, you measure sanity by the number of people in that group.

And what's wrong with asking the guy a few tough pertinent questions? It seems to me that that is appropriate, especially after all of the off-season rhetoric we were fed. The media isn't going to do their job, that's clear. On the other hand, it doesn't need to become a feeding frenzy on KD, and that's controllable.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
jrry32 said:
Thordaddy said:
jrry32 said:

Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde

I can be strangely sane and level-headed...while also being an insane lunatic. Just depends on what personality you're talking to.(hint: Mr. Hyde usually comes out on game days) :lol: :ww:
How well I know, I have taken the measure of both and FWIW I enjoy the level headed versions of both of us and prefer that to the other ALTHOUGH I must confess the alternative can provide some enjoyment at times as well, ,I just prefer to see that side of both of us on another subject not footbal.
Post on my young friend you are an asset to this board.